Chapter Seven

Natsu glanced nervously at his mom as she stood there in shock. He stood before her, with Queen Layla and her body guard Cancer, which was this guy that had very tan skin, almost red like, and he wore dark shades like any body guard you would see in the movies.

Layla wanted to meet his family and speak to them about a very important matter, she said before literally dragging natsu out of school and into the limo. Now there they are, at his house.

Grandine smiled innocently at Natsu, taking his hand. To everyone else that would have looked loving, not the painful, deadly, red rover grip she actually had on his hand as she pulled him to the side.

"You bring a queen of a foreign nation to my house, without warning me? I must look a mess and Wendy had her friends over earlier, the house isnt clean! I can't believe you Natsu!" She snapped in a loud hushed whisper. The aura emanating from her was menacing. Natsu cowered before her in fear.

"Its not my fault, I swear! She wanted to meet you guys and I cant just tell her 'sorry not today'." He explained nervously. The queen came up beside him.

"Hello mrs. Dragneel. I do apologize for the short notice, but it is very important. I would like to speak to you about a family visit to Fiore." Grandine and Natsu gaped at the queen. "Do not fret. You will all be treated like the very special guest you are. After all, natsu will soon be joining our country and, as soon to be family I wish to get better acquainted." The shock has yet to fade but she continued.

"Natsu tells me that the weekend starts now so ill leave you to take what is necessary. We'll provide everything else you need." At that natsu composed himself.

"Now?! Your majesty-"

"Please, call me Layla. Or mom?" She suggested coyly. Mom?! Natsu rubbed the invincible headache on his temple. He seems to be getting those a lot around this family.

"Layla. Please, this seems like a bit much we can't ask this of you. Im sure you have much more that requires your attention-"

"Nothing is more important than family. Don't worry, my rose will be joining us as well. And you will all be back before school starts on Monday." She promised.

"I really dont know what to say your majesty." Grandine said. Still in shock.

"Call me Layla, and say yes." She smiled brightly like she won something, before turning back to the door. "Ill leave a driver for you, and will be waiting for you all in three hours. I understand your husband comes home in one. Ill leave everything to you." With that she was out the door. Leaving them to their thoughts.

"I feel like I'm losing control of my life." Natsu uttered in the quiet room.
.
.
.
Natsu and his family sat aboard a private jet with the queen and Lucy. Everyone had their own space and even their own cubicle. It also came with little outlets for their phones or DVD players. So this was what a private jet felt like...

Igneel was shocked about the whole situation and did not like, not knowing what was going on. Natsu can't say he didn't feel the same. What is it with the heartfilia women that seem to think they can just push people around?

A head poked into his cubicle and he shouldn't have been surprised to see Lucy's golden curls, that framed her beautiful face.

"Are you excited?" She asked, practically glowing with happiness. Coming inside and closing the door behind her she placing herself on his lap. He just wrapped his arms around her, coming to expect her boldness. Or pushiness, whatever you want to call it.