Chapter Six

The morning after was suppose to be wonderful. Not awkward. Yet here Virgo was, cleaning up their mess like Lucy and him slept together everyday.

"Uhh, Virgo. Can you not?" Natsu asked as nicely as possible. She was busy folding the blankets that fell on the floor during Lucy's and his marathon.

"Are you sure master?" Master!? Natsu's eyes became large.

"Why would you call me that?" Virgo gave him a confused look.

"You are hime's future husband. Therefore you will be my master." She said as though she was addressing the weather. Husband?! Lets take it down a notch! Natsu glanced at Lucy. She was on her stomach, still fast asleep. Love bites were all over her neck and shoulders and the only sheet they had, that stayed on the bed covered her ass. There was no mistaking what happened between them.

Natsu leaned back against the headboard with the sheet covering his manhood. He pleaded to Virgo.

"Please leave. I want to take a shower and get ready." Suddenly a thought occurred to him. "Wait, what time is it?"

"7:30 master." Shit! He was late for school!

"Do not fret master, I have called the school and informed them that you will be arriving late. I have also taken the liberty of contacting your parents about your whereabouts. They were worried as you did not come home after school." Natsu hit his head against the headboard. How could he have been so stupid? All he thought about was getting Lucy back, he didnt even think about calling his parents. Some son he is.

"Thank you Virgo.... umm. Can I ask what you told them?" Natsu asked nervously. He wasn't sure he wanted to know.

"That you had made up with Hime and were spending the night. They seemed worried but I assured them I would not let anything happen to either of you and that I would take care of you." That was actually not bad.

"Thanks Virgo." Natsu said genuinely. She nodded with a small smile.

"I will take my leave now. Ill clean your uniform and have it ready for you after your shower." She said folding his clothes and shutting the door behind her.

wow, she is kind of awesome. Lucy finally began to stir from sleep. Her fists clenched the bed sheet as she rolled over onto her back, and stretched. Natsu's dick immediately took notice.

"Ouch." Lucy complained rubbing her sore muscles. Turning her head she spotted natsu and a big blush took over her features. Natsu smirked.

"Good morning Luce." He greeted laying down beside her, now that they were alone. She smiled dreamily at him.

"Good morning natsu." She said in a sexy sleepy voice. Natsu captured her lips in a sweet kiss before backing up.

"I gotta take a shower and get ready for school." He told her staring blatantly at her lips. Lucy reached up running her fingers and nails through his messy hair.

"Me too." She whispered. Natsu grinned devilishly.

"Want to shower together?" She gulped before nodding. With a quick peck on her lips natsu got up. Not bothering to hide his morning wood. If he has his way he'll be using it soon.