He's my Savior, and I'm his Lover Part 2

• Dedicated to Daniel A.

The next day at school, I was once again ignored. No one paid attention to me and I walked swiftly through my classes unnoticed. The school day went by in a flash, and rain started to pour as I walked to the library. I decided to take an easy shortcut through the woods. I got to the library and checked out a few books by Jane Austen. On my way home, it was already dark and I could barely see anything. The rain was still pouring and I hurried my steps. Arriving at the gate to my house, I took a closer look at it. It was huge, with a balcony on the side overlooking a lake and mountains in the distance. I had to admit, the view was absolutely breath-taking. My mom's convertible and my dad's Range Rover were both parked in the driveway. Could you believe it? My parents were super rich and they still didn't bother to buy me a car. That just showed how much they hated me.

I walked in quietly and tried to get upstairs quickly, but my mom stood tapping her foot, with her arms crossed, and an irritated look on her face.

"Where the hell have you been young lady? It's already nine o'clock. Don't you ever pay attention to the time?" she asked me.

"Its not eve-" her nasty voice cut me off.

"I really don't care. Just go upstairs and sleep." With that, she walked away and I ran up to my room.

I shut the door with a bang and ran to my bed, plopped down on it, and let the tears fall. I didn't pay attention to time slipping away...

I awoke a few hours later. It must've been at least midnight by now. I heard voices downstairs, and followed them. I stood discreetly by the stairs and listened to my parents talk about how much they wanted me gone.

Since I didn't succeed last time, I guess I should try again.

I ran to the balcony and climbed down from the nearest tree. I was only in my skinny jeans and a tank top, and they ripped as they caught onto a branch. I pulled them away and ran away to the lake.

When I got there, I took off my clothes so I only stood in my bra and panties. Slowly, I walked towards the lake and submerged into the water. I thought of nothing, and stopped trying to hold my breath as soon as I got in. The water enveloped me, and I slowly blacked out.

Thanks for reading!! Please vote and comment. There will be a surprise in the next chapter!! :)