He's my Savior, and I'm his Lover Part 9

• Dedicated to Daniel A.

Hey guys! so the next chapter is FINALLY up :) Enjoy!!!

CHAPTER 9

Shock grew over my face as I stared at the both of them. Sam got out of the car, and went to hug Joey. I grabbed my bag from the back and followed, standing next to them, waiting for their bro-hug to end.

When it finally did, Joey looked at me. I noticed Sam stepping a few feet back, as if to give us room. Joey ran to me, and hugged me so tight, I dropped my bag on the ground, making it land with a large thud sound.

"Jasmine! Oh, Jasmine!" He embraced me, putting his arms around my waist.

"I'm so sorry Joey," I told him, slipping my arms around his neck. "I never should've left you! It was so wrong of me." It was. He was so good to me, and I was being such a brat. But now that I was back here, I was so happy.

We stayed like that for a while, not letting each other go.

"Ahemm," said Sam, clearing his throat. We both stepped back from each other, and stared at him. "If you guys don't mind, I'm getting kind of chilly, and um, well, since I'm single, I get depressed looking at you two," he said, staring at the ground like a little boy.

"Aw," said Joey. He laughed and went to Sam, pulling his arm to go to the house. I let out a smile as they both looked over at me. I grabbed my bag and we headed inside.

Once inside, Joey had pointed Sam off to the direction of his bedroom in which he would be staying in for as long as he liked. Then he turned to me, and with a huge grin, pushed his bag onto one shoulder, and me on the other. He held tightly onto my legs as we went up the stairs.

"Haha, what the hell are you doing," I said as I laughed.

"Just carrying you. The princess is finally back. I had to give her a grand welcome to her bedroom," he replied.

"Oh, really? You call this grand?"

"Well of course, what else would I do?" he asked me.

I smiled. "Mmm, I don't know."

And with that he took me to my bedroom and dumped me on the bed.

"Well, here you are Princess Jasmine."

"Oh, stop with that nonsense," I said, as he sat down on the bed next to me.

"Why?" he asked with a smirk on his angel face.

"Because..." I couldn't dare look at him. But I could feel his stare on me. I looked at the ground, and waited for a long time, or what seemed like forever.

"Jasmine..." he said. He took his left hand, and put it on my chin, bringing my eyes to meet his.

"Yes?" I asked him. He leaned in extremely closed to me.

"Jasmine..." He said once again, but this time in a whisper.

He brought me closer and closer to him, until finally our lips were inches apart. So close, we were so close. I looked at his lips, then went to his amazing eyes, then back to his lips again, which slowly curved into a smile.

I shut my eyes, and put my arms around his neck. Then it happened. Finally. His lips were brought to mine and we had a kiss full of hunger and happiness and, love?

It didn't last so long, as I could feel myself pulling away.

"What's wrong?" He asked me, confusion in his beautiful eyes.

"Nothing," I said, lying. "I'm just tired."

"Oh, well okay." He kissed me lightly on the forehead. "See you in the morning."

"Alright. Goodnight Joey." I gave him a sweet smile, as he turned around.

"Sweet dreams, Jasmine." And with that, he turned off the lights and escaped the room, shutting the door lightly behind him.

I curled myself into a ball, and rolled the covers over me.

I felt like it was too soon. I'd only known Joey for what, a week now? Was it even a good thing for us to kiss? Although, I felt an uncontrollable rage inside me. My heart was hurting a little, as if it was crying for him. I had to sort out my feelings for Joey. In the morning I would. If I would keep on turning him down, then I couldn't keep leading him on. I had to make up my mind.

I know its crappy, but i tried. You'll see the relationship between Sam and Joey explained next chapter. Oh, and I don't think I'm going to make this a long story. There's only a few more chapters left. :)

~~Kat~~