At The Orphanage

This fanfiction does contain self harm&eating disorders, so if you think it may be triggering then please dont read! If you need to speak to someone I'll be happy to help, just follow me on Twitter & ask for a follow back then DM me... @JanoMyDemi or message me on kik, my username is just.existing. please dont hesistate to pop up :) xx

----------------------------------------

I'm Mia and I'm 15 years old. I live a pretty normal life apart from the fact that I live in an orphanage. It's an all girls orphanage because of everything I have experienced in my past, let's just say that I really hate men I don't think I'll ever understand why my dad did what he did to me and why my mum had to die the way she did. However I love the Janoskians, they've really helped me through everything, I mean yeah I hate men but these seem different and I suppose I'm not close to them, I just watch them through a screen.

When I was 5 my mum passed away from cancer, I have the best memories with her and I'm thankful for that but I still don't understand why it had to be me. I just took it on the chin and tried to live my life...that was until I reached the age of 8...

*flashback*

"Daddy, can we go to visit mummy's grave today?"

Normally the answer would be yes dear, however today was different.

"MIA WILL YOU SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT YOUR MOTHER, SHES GONE SHE NEVER LOVED YOU AND SHE NEVER WILL! JUST FORGET ABOUT HER, I WILL SHOW YOU WHAT REAL LOVE IS"

*flashback ended*

This is when my life was changed forever I didn't fully understand what was happening but I know it was the worst pain I'd felt in my whole life. My 'dad' made me feel like scum, like I wasn't worth anything and after years of torture I decided I'd had enough, I tried to end my life at the age of 12, HA fat chance of that! Unfortunately I was found, turns out my dad was being hunted by the police, and they found me. And now here I am in this place with people who say they care for me very much. I've been here for 3 years and have never been adopted, I know I'll have to toughen up sooner or later so tomorrow I'm going to go down to the adoption room.

~Saturday~

I had a good feeling about today, I looked at the clock and it was 10:00, I went to the bathroom, had a wash, went to the toilet and brushed my teeth. When I got back it was 10:10, so I had just enough time to get dressed and apply some make up.

I didn't really know how these adoption days worked but I decided to just be myself and not make too much of an effort, it was very unlikely that I would be adopted today anyway, I mean who would want to adopt me?

I put on some acid wash jeans with my super dry top and a hoodie. I then decided I would put on some mascara, foundation, blush and lip gloss.

By this time it was 10:30 and jenny (the owner of the orphanage) shouted me down as people started to arrive.

---------------------------------------

Hey guys so I'm Luci and this is my first fan fiction, I know it's not very good but oh well, if anyone is reading it and wants me carry on updating just comment and I'll carry it on, I might just carry it on anyway but yeah hope you enjoy reading it :)

Luci xx