I'm fine

This might be very short because I updated earlier,  but I'm in the mood to update again so here goes...

------------------------------

*Jais POV *

Luke practicality screamed my name, I ran as fast as I could to reach him and I couldn't believe what I was seeing.  We had just spoken about this and it turns out its not just her wrists, its her thighs and stomach too! I can't believe she would want to hurt herself like this. After all of these thoughts running through my head I ran straight up to my precious girl, I ripped off my top and wrapped it around her legs,  Luke gave me his top for her stomach and I found some bandages for her wrists.  I really didnt know how to deal with things like this, im not used to it.

"Jai im fine,  PLEASE stop fussing over me" Mia mumbled

Luke heard and he flipped "MIA YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY NOT FINE YOU'RE SITTING THERE POURING OF BLOOD AND YOU'RE SAYING THAT YOUR OKAY!  WE LOVE YOU AND CARE FOR YOU, WE WILL NOT SIT THRRE AND WATCH YOU HARM YOURSELF LIKE THIS"

I told luke to go and calm down, I could deal with this, I knew why she did it and I can honestly say that I probably would consider it if I'd been through everything she had.
Mia was still crying, I tried comforting her, I picked her up bridal style and placed her on her bed whilst I tried to get her sorted out.

After I got Mia sorted out she went to get ready. Once she was finished I asked her for the box which is what she was hiding within her clothes earlier. 
Mia started to freak out.

"Mia okay, please calm down its dangerous for you to get this upset and panicked but I need you to promise me that you will NOT use anything in that box to harm yourself.  How about I give you until tomorrow morning to give it to me yourself,  this way you have time to pull yourself together and give it to me in your own time. If you don't give it to me  by 10:00am tomorrow I will take it from you. okay?"

Mia replied with a subtle nod.

*Mias POV*

I can't believe that im having the only thing that makes me feel safe taken from me what can I do, absolutely nothing!  I have no choice. I decided I would try to forget this was said and try to enjoy my first proper night wih my new family,  The Janoskians. 

I told Jai I was ready to go, he gave a me a re-assuring hug and we walked to the lobby to meet the rest of the boys. 

We got a cab to the restaurant, when we arrived we all went in and took a seat,  I was next to Jai and opposite Luke. I caught Lukes attention and mouthed to him "I'm sorry Luke, please dont tell anyone" he gave me a weak nod and hung his head facing the floor.

The waitor arrived and we placed our orders,  I wasn't in the mood to eat after everything that has happened but the least I can do is try so that's what I did, I ordered a child's chicken nuggets meal.

*Lukes POV *

I felt horrendous for shouting at Mia the way I did,  I'm too short tempered. I just wasn't thinking. She probably hates me now. We really need to help Mia through this but she has asked me not to say anything, maybe I'll convince her its for the best if she tells everyone tomorrow.

We then ordered our meals and Mia only ordered a child's meal, I hope she's not having trouble eating too. She's such a delicate soul and I wouldn't want anything else dreadful to happen to her.

*Beaus POV*

I can see that luke and Jai are hiding something but I cant quite figure it out.  Tomorrow I really want us all to sit together and have a proper talk just so everyone can get to know Mia and so that Mia can get to know all of us too.

Mia is still a bit awkward around us, well not Jai of course, they seem to of really bonded. I hope she can become that comfortable around all of us. I mean we still dont have a clue why Mia acts like this around us, maybe tomorrow we will find out, tomorrow will be the last day we will be able to allow her to feel comfortable around us before we head back to Melbourne, the day after tomorrow.

--------------------------------------

Clo, you better be proud!  updated twice in one night hahahah ;);)

Luci xx