Second Night

Daniel

21:37

Within an hour, I prepare for work. I put on my uniform, ate, and packed my bag.

"See you later Ridge."

"Yeah, yeah. Just don't die. If you die, I will disturb your spirit for eternity. And I will take much pleasure from it." She said, daydreaming.

"Sure Ridge."

"Oh, and make sure you don't get flustered with those animetronics. I looked through your key hole on the bedroom door and..."

"Shut up Ridge!"

I began to get flustered, and embarrassed.

She dissipated into the house, locking the door, and laughing at my human nature.

I drove to Fazbear's, getting ahead of my time shift by a good hour. Boss was locking up as I pulled up in the parking lot. I got out of the car, and waved hello at him.

"Hiya Boss. I can do that for you, since I am here for the night."

"Hey Daniel, and that would be kind of you. See you in the morning."

"Bye Boss." I said, as I entered the building. I locked the door behind me, and walked into the main stage area. I pulled up a chair to the main stage once again, but in a different attitude.

"Hiya guys."

...no response. That is fine, I can wait.

*30 minutes and a small nap later*

"Daniel! You are actually here!"

I wake up to blue somethings, and try to say something. Then I realized, just what is right there.

"Uhh...help?" I say, flustered and I begin to feel really warm in my cheeks, and light-headed.

Bonnie looked down, and quickly stepped back, allowing me to breathe.

"Sorry! Just thought..."

I put up one finger, asking for a minute. I take a few deep breaths, and then I smile.

"Its fine. I am here. And today, I have to meet the rest of you all. Right?"

Freddie nods.

"Have to make sure you won't do anything stupid." She said, with cold, blue, unwavering eyes looking into my soul.

"Alright...time to say hello, or...?"

"You stay in the office. We get to send whomever we wish to meet you, or they wish to meet you."

I nod.

"Bye Bonnie. See you later alright? I'll be in the office after I check up on Foxy."

"Bye."

"Good bye."

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hello again my dudes! I just decided to check out my Gamejolt today and guess what I found? Copies of FNIA and FNIA2. So, that just might mean I am going to play them, and record it, and you people get to laugh at my sad attempts. So...there is something to look forward to. Enjoy, and see you later.

~Joker