Strings

00:08

??????

I wake up, and began to look around, then look down. I have hands, mortal hands. I touch my face, and feel the smoothness of my cheeks. I stand up out of my chair, and began to walk around, this familiar place. My death place. I notice the bandaged arms, and began to unravel them, revealing his scars, his pain. I smile. He never knew the truest sadness, the ultimate torment. Time to say hello to everyone.

-Daniel-

"Where am I? I mean, I get I am in a dreamscape, but..this seems like hell."

I ask the nothingness, full of leering, wavering eyes.

The yellow bear appeared right next to me, and answered my question. "You are in your hell."

I shake my head. "This isn't my hell. This is normal. Now what is hell.."

Suddenly the dreamscape changed, to a beach, with the sun setting over the water. I walked over to one of the chairs, and reclined, picking up the bottle next to the chair.

"Is this. Join me in the knowledge of uselessness."

"How is this hell?! You are relaxing and being calm, far from freaking out or begging for mercy!" the bear screamed. Turning the sky into a red hellish hue.

"My nightmares, my hell, is being alone. No one to care, no one to help, no one to aid. I fear, that is what you also have happen." I try to take a swig from the bottle I was holding, and realize all I get, is sand. I putter, spiting out the sand, then sighs, and mutters, "must the rum always be gone?"

"Like you know me! You haven't even tried to break out of this! You seem hellbent on letting me keep your body!"

I look over at the furious bear, and raise my eyebrow. "Nope. Just bidding my time." I say, before I have chains, ropes, and restraints all over my body.

"SHUT UP DIRTBAG! TIME TO RUIN YOUR LIFE!"

"War has been declared. Buckle yourselves in, my friends." I wish, towards the sky, to the outside.

-Back to the Pizzeria-

"Hiya Daniel! How was your day?" Bonnie said, walking up to me with joy, close to skipping. How dare she.

"I am not Daniel. He is gone." I said with a smirk, as Bonnie's face falls with sadness, realizing the situation.

"FREDDIE!" Bonnie said, trying to run to get the others. I hold her back by grabbing her by the stomach area, and close her mouth to prevent more alarm.

He isn't completely gone, yet. Calm down." I said, with a smirk, knowing that Bonnie will try to bargin.

Suddenly, I receive a painful crush in the head. I let go of Bonnie, and look around to what did it. The blinding pain happened once again, and realized what just happened.

-Daniel-

"FIRE IN THE HOLE!"

~BOOM~

That is a good shot towards this war, at least to the battle. She has gotta notice that.

"The hell you doing, Night Guard? Or should I say Daniel?"

"You wanted war, yes?" I said, throwing another flashbomb into the darkness. It flashed right before I covered my eyes, and I heard screaming. Looks like a bullseye.

"That hurt!"

The chains come back, and grab my ankles. I dispel them away, and chuck another live flashbomb towards where the chains were coming from. The flash went off, and more screaming happened.

"You will never live again after this, Night Guard."

"I know. Watch the show."

She appeared right in front of me, looking like Bonnie.

"You wouldn't hurt me Daniel, now would you?"

"Nope. Sorry Bonnie." I chuck another flashbomb up into the darkness, and went off right above where I stood.

"Why are you so cruel?!" sobbed the golden bear.

"My dreams, my hell. I also had a fear of death by gunpowder, so...collected quite a bit and found a few fuses..time to bounce!"

I jump into the darkness, and get brought back into the light.

-Back in the pizzeria-

I wake up standing near the main stage area. I see Freddie, Bonnie, and Foxy running up to me. I cross my arms in defense, to not get hurt as much in the outfall.

"Guys! I am back, don't hurt me!"

Freddy slowed down, as the other two stopped a ways from me. I close my eyes, not knowing what will happen.

"Danny?"

Foxy said, and I nod.

"Where did those scars come from?" Freddie asked.

"No time to explain. I gotta prepare for her." I run out of the main stage area, and into the backroom of the office. I grab a small package, and goes into the office and sits down.

This time, will be for staying, not leaving.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I am sorry for all the long wait, and I hope you find this exciting. Lucky me, I won't be grounded, and i'll attempt to write more chapters in between testing and various projects I am accomplishing. I hope you enjoy this, and continue reading. Till then, I'll see you in the next chapter.

~Joker

Also, I used an...inspirational song for this part.

The Bird and The Worm by The Used. Beware, kinda full of Nightmare Fuel.