Mass

6:17

- Boss

I stand in shock. That new night guard...how? Most run in panic, or still in the office...ugh. I figured out that the girls, after their updates, could process human feelings. Not only can they process feelings, but have an entire criminal database stored to protect the children.

"Freddie! Bonnie! Chica! Foxy! Come here!"

-Foxy came first, running out of Pirate's Cove. Freddy, Chica, and Bonnie show up at the same time as one another-

"Yes Mister Fazbear?" they said in unison.

"Did the new night guard....do anything....bad?"

Foxy and Bonnie looked over at Freddie, giving a look that said 'Please?'

Freddie sighed, then answered.

"No."

"Then why was he in a jolly mood? Did something happen otherwise?"

"Well...." Bonnie said, then explained of how Daniel was up at the foot of the stage, then ran to his office, and finally talked to her and Foxy.

"So...he was just happy to talk to you two?" Boss said, confused.

"Yep! And we did a scan of his facial features, and they don't match any known criminals. He is free of wrongdoings, and rather polite. Can we keep him?"

Bonnie began to get excited and started to bounce in place.

"We can if...well...you know who." Boss said, with slight sadness.

Bonnie quickly went from excitement to sorrow.

"Oh. Right...."

"She may give on this one though..." Freddie said, thinking deeply.

"How so?" Boss said, with a note of concern.

"Well, she has been telling me about how all of those she...took...they all defended themselves against her powers, or tried to hurt her. If Daniel is the man he is in his dreams as in real life, we will figure it out by at least tomorrow."

"Alright...you know what to do if something goes awry." Boss said, with coldness in his voice, then walked towards his office, leaving the girls behind to their thoughts.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hiya, I figured might as well give a two for one, haven't updated in a month (´~') anyways, I am probably going to be stuck with writer's block for a bit, at least with Artist. I am sorry, and you can complain in the comments. Also, Yay! 4 followers! \(^~^)/
I gotta go, till next time.
~Joker