Chapter 11- Fight

37th day of Grade Nine.

It was break time, and Lenn decided to immediately stand up and approach Magnus from his seat.

Magnus looked at him apologetically, and said, "Lenn."

Lenn replied, "Magnus."

Magnus stood. "I was just gonna go play Basketball."

Lenn gestured his hands in an abrupt stop. "Wait, please."

As their classmates gradually exited the rooms, Magnus said, "What?"

Lenn continued, "I'm sorry about yesterday. I didn't mean to drive you out like that."

Magnus let Lenn talk. He put his hands in his pocket, and looked to his side.

"I honestly didn't know what was wrong with me." Lenn fingered his necklace. "I'm so sorry."

Lenn meant it. He didn't want them to be fighting. Lenn hoped Magnus would be able to forgive him afterwards.

Magnus placed his hands on Lenn's shoulder. "I'm sorry for bringing up the topic about your dad. Of course, it would affect you. I'm sorry too."

But that was nowhere close to why Lenn became pissed, Lenn knew that. He wanted them to still be friends, but Lenn also wanted more. It was selfish and impossible, so he had decided to act like that. It was stupid.

"Hey." Magnus snapped Lenn out of his trance. "Wanna watch me play?"

"Sure."

Lenn and Magnus, then, went out of the classroom. They entered the restroom. Lenn used a stall, and came out seeing Magnus shirtless. Lenn widened his eyes.

Lenn asked, "What are you doing?"

Magnus searched inside his backpack. "I don't want to get the uniform wet. I brought my own shirt."

As Magnus was finding his shirt, Lenn looked at Magnus' body from head to toe. This was the second time Lenn saw him like that. Lenn forcefully prevented himself from touching Magnus; it was so tempting. He was so hot.

Magnus found a white shirt, and looked at Lenn. "Admiring me again?" He teased.

Lenn squinted his eyes and showed him his tongue. Magnus chuckled.

Magnus wore the white shirt, and grabbed his bag. "Let's go?"

They went out of the restroom, and made their way to the court. Unfortunately, it was occupied. There were men playing, and women occupying all the benches. Lenn frowned.

Among the men, Lenn saw Flynt and Valk. God, all of them looked like assholes. Magnus sighed.

Magnus said, "Guess today's not the day. Come on, let's just study in class."

Lenn nodded.

But then, after Valk made a shot, he noticed Lenn and Magnus. Valk shouted, "Lenn! Magnus!"

Magnus looked at Valk. "Valk!"

Valk ran toward them. "Hey, bro." He gestured for a hi-five. Magnus returned it.

Valk also wanted to hi-five Lenn, and unexpectedly Lenn returned it too. Normally, Lenn would have ignored him, but Valk being Magnus' brother made him think, 'Maybe Valk isn't that bad.'

Valk said, "Sorry, bro. We were here first. But if you want, you can join us."

Magnus replied, "Nah, it's cool. Lenn and I will just study."

"Ooooo, hanging out with your new boyfriend, huh?"

What?

Magnus narrowed his eyes. "Shut up."