27- dont get in between someone i love and me, youll feel the heat of my calvery

Filler. Another chapter coming up after this one.

It was two hours later and Josh's parents had already came home, that made Tyler leave the house. Jordan almost caught him but he managed to go unseen, that's the only good part about this situation. The Dun's house, from what Tyler can hear, thinks Josh had disappeared. "He's not in his room, and the car isn't here." Jordan spoke from somewhere in the house, Tyler was across the street listening to it all. He can track Josh, obviously, it's one of the pros about imprinting on somebody but, why is he so far away?

"We should call the police?" Josh's mom chimed in, almost stuttering on her words. Tyler's head shot up from the ground, he couldn't let that happen. Yes, it would help find him but if other vampires are involved it could get bloody for everyone. A gunshot will not kill a vampire, only fire. Tyler stood up from the bus stop bench, he adjusted his hoodie sleeves and looked to the boy's house.

He walked over, the voices of the family grew louder until he knocked on the door. After a brief moment of silence the door opened, showing Jordan and Mr.Dun behind him. "Tyler, is it? Have you seen our boy around?" Mr.Dun seemed panicked, he held Jordan's shoulders protectively and his eyes seemed glassy. Tyler's eyes scanned everyone's face, all the same expression: worried. The vampire nodded his head. "Yes, he's staying the night at my house tonight. He forgot his phone so he wanted me to come by and tell you all." Tyler smiled, he watched as his mate's parents sigh in relief. It made him guilty to give them such a empty feeling, he didn't know where Josh was himself but he would find him.

"Oh, thank god. He needs to get back to the house, his doctors called while we were in town." Mrs.Dun spoke, moving in front of both boys and looking at Tyler. He's eyes lit up with concern. "He needs emergency care, he needs to get home." Mrs.Dun almost pleaded to the vampire. Tyler nodded quickly. "I'll get him home, I promise." Tyler nosed one last time. He turned around and started walking down the street, tracing Josh's tracks to see where he was and had been.

He found himself at the local grocery store, he looked for where Josh had been and spotted his car. A steel pipe had his scent all over it, including somebody else that made his anger boil.

He would find Josh, and he will kill every motherfucker in the process.

He sped off, using his speed to go faster. He felt Josh's heartbeat in his own, that's how he could tell he was still alive. They are connected. With everything Mikey Way had said to him he was definitely right about one thing: His brother's actions is going to be the death of him. Now, Tyler wasn't going to sugarcoat anything, he wasn't going to talk it out. He was going to kill.  It's going to tough to kill Gerard,  that vampire is strong than him by a couple hundred years. That's isn't stopping him, not by a long shot.

Suddenly, after tracking the scent of Josh he stopped, and he was in front of a old house two states away. Josh's smell was stronger here, and so was Gerard's.