Prom - Mithross

Just a little something I thought was cute. Hope you all are well!!

~Maddy

______________________

Ross smiled as he walked down the hallway, his best friend next to him. School had just ended and they were both heading home.

Before the two left the building, something sparkly caught the younger males eye. He stopped and looked to his left and saw a poster for prom.

He smiled and walked up to it. He glanced to the right and saw Max walk up next to him, also looking at the sign. The theme was space and the poster was decked out in a ton of glitter, probably done by Jess and Quake.

Ross smiled then headed out of the building, Max following. The two started walking home, heading away from the building called hell.

"So. . . You going to prom?" Max asked as he fixed his backpack to rest better on his shoulder.

"Umm. . . I'm not sure. . ." Ross said slowly.

"Well I need to know so my tie can match yours or your dress, I don't know what you like. . ." Max rambled on.

Ross looked up at the ginger, questions roaming in his mind. "Umm. . . ." Ross mumbled. "We're going together?" He said looking up at his friend.

Max stopped as realization seeped into him. His face flushed a red, a red that was almost the same color of his hair. Silence filled the air as he brought his hand up to cover his mouth.

Ross looked at him, a small smile on his face. "I. . . I didn't ask you. . . Did I?"

Ross shook his head, watching the ginger, his smile only growing bigger.

"Well. . . I ummm. . . Do you-!" He stopped his sentence put of shock. Ross had placed a soft kiss on the older males cheek.

"Of course I'll go with you, you crazy ginger." Ross smiled as Max's blush deepened in color.

Max then slipped his hands into Ross's and smiled. The curly haired brunet smiled and tightened his grip as they started walking once more.

_____________

This was quick and crappy.... I'm so sorry for the lack of updates. I've been pretty busy with life and family. I'm so sorry but hopefully I'll get some stuff out.