Matthew Espinosa---Video Imagine: The Confession

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Matthew: Okay let's see what's the next question? Oh okay I guess I owe you all an explanation especially since I keep getting tweeted about it

Matthew: Okay let's see what's the next question? Oh okay I guess I owe you all an explanation especially since I keep getting tweeted about it. So yes all of those rumours about Y/N and I are true. We ended it this past weekend. She had to move to New York with her family, and I had to stay here in Virginia with mine. She decided that it would be for the best if we ended everything because she felt as if she couldn't do a long distance relationship. We are still friends though and have continued to talk to each other all the time. But it's been really hard to lose her. I mean we were together for three years, and then to end it just like that has been extremely tough. ( Video above )
I wish that she would have done the long distance relationship, but she insisted that this was for the best. But that doesn't make this any easier. Damn I miss her. ( clears throat ) Anyways that's all of the questions for this ask matt. Like, subscribe, and comment. Until next time see you guys. ( He turns of the camera then bursts into tears )