Hayes Grier---Picture Imagine: Do We Look Alike?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hayes: Y/N come into the living room asap!

Hayes: Y/N come into the living room asap!

( You walk into the living room carrying a sandwich and look at the boys )

You: What don't you see that I'm in the middle of eating lunch?

Hayes: We need you to settle an argument.

You: Okay...

Nash: Do we look alike?

You: Umm...I don't see a ton of resemblance in you two. I mean you have the same eyes, nose, and hair color, but that's really it.

Hayes: If we don't really look alike who is the hottest out of the two of us?

You: Umm...Do you two really expect me to choose between my two best friends from growing up? Because knowing you two the one who I say is hotter will rub it into the others face, and the one who I say is uglier will be mad at me. Are you guys really gonna put me in that spot?

Nash: Yes. Yes we are.

Hayes: Answer the question.

You: Well...umm...I personally think that Hayes is the hottest.

Hayes: Yes! I knew it! Nash Y/N thinks that I'm hotter, and you are uglier!

Nash: Really? Hayes is hotter than me? Do you need to get your vision checked?

You: I knew that this would happen. I'm gonna go back into the kitchen, and finish my lunch thank you very much.

( You walk away as Hayes does a victory dance and Nash stands there with a shocked face staring at you )

Published
April 4 2017