20 - ⚠ Love in Our Hands ⚠

Kiara's POV:

His dressy shirt is unbuttoned. I feel Daniel slowly unzip my dress. Than he pulls it off releasing my beasts. He kisses me again, I kiss back. When he lays me down I unbutton his dressy pants and he slides them off. He takes off my underwear than we kisses me trying not to break the kiss. Than I feel him whisper as he kisses my neck, "It's going... To hurt... Tell me... To stop... If u... Want." Than he looked at me than we kissed. Than I felt him slide in me. I gasp because it did hurt a little. Than I felt him go in me more deep and I start crying. "Do you want me to stop?" I shake my head no and he goes deeper.

I arch my back a little and moan loudly, "Mm Daniel." He goes in and out slowly making me moan in pain. Than that pain was replaced with pleasure. Than he starts going a little fast even though he's laying on me. He slides out of me and than I got on his lap. I connected our lips again moving them in Sync. He slides back in me this time making us both gasp. I grind on him a little. Than I hear him groan a little. I smirk and start kissing his neck. Than all of a sudden I grind on him faster I moan and oricasm which makes me scream a little. He sshshes me and a hear him groan and moan. Than when I'm done hearing him moan he bites his lip.

I look at our bodies and feel Daniel's abs. He looks at my hands than back up to my lips. I mash his lips to mine and grind on him again. Than I hear a moan excape from his mouth. Than he bit his bottom lip and groaned again. I smile and lay down him still in me.

Daniel's POV:

I slide in her more deeper getting a good grasp from her. I smirk on her neck than kiss her lips. I keep my hands on my mom's old bed things and she grasped my back again when I go in her faster. I smile and blush a little. Than we connect our lips. "You like that Baby Girl?"

"Mm! Mm... Mm more Danny more!" Than I kiss her lips, jawline, neck, chest, upper stomach, lower waist and than suck in-between her thighs. Than I suck on her right thigh and give her a huge hickey. I make her gasp and grab the bedsheets when I put my tongue in deeper. I've never had this feeling with a girl. I'm losing my virginity to her. I keep licking and sucking until she can't resist my taste.

Than I get back on top of her and kiss her passionately. I blush a little my thoughts going blank. I feel sparkles and Butterflies in my stomach. I lick my lips and bite her bottom lip softly. Getting a slight moan from her. Than I go deep in her one more time and than I get off of her. We kiss each other. Than I smile. I put my arms around her and slowly drift to sleep.