22 - Meeting someone new?

Kiara's POV:

I was at the drugstore and than I hear someone say, "Don't know which to pick?" He asked, his voice seemed naturally sassy but I like it.

"Huh?" I ask. He's good-looking, and seems like one of those guys you don't see on Television everyday. "The condoms...?" He asked.

"Oh no... I'm here because uh..." Don't say it Kiara! Don't say it. For God sakes Just tell this human being. "I'm here to take a Pregnancy test actually." I say quietly.

"Oh I'm so sorry... How old are u?" He asked. Man the sass in his voice that is calm makes him unique. "I'm 1-16." I stutter a little making him chuckle softly. "I'm 16 years too. What's your name?" He asked.

"I'm Kiara... Kiara Arii actually."

"I figured you were familiar... Your name?" I asked. I feel like I've seen him around before. "Jay, Jay Sully actually." He mocked me a little but I blushed slightly. "I heard about you... Your the guy on the cheer team right?" I asked curiously. "Yeah! Gay guy on a mission." I laugh and he just smirks. "Your laugh makes me live," he said. I blush, Awe he loves my laugh. "Oh wow. I've never heard anyone tell me that before."

"There idiot's if they don't fall for you. I mean come on Kiara, your a great girl..." I grab the pregnancy test and a water. Jay follows me. I was about to pay but he put it down and payed for me. When we were walking out he asked, "Did you drive here?"

"Huh no... I told my Mom to drop me off at the mall. I didn't want to tell her," I respond. "We could get a coffee or something if u like?" This gorgeous being is going to make life so much better. I go into his car, he starts it. "Do you want to take the test soon if you know for sure?" Jay asked. I nodded than we leave.

Daniel's POV:

Kiara hasn't been acting well lately. She's been throwing up, sometimes she has these pains in her stomach, her head hurts. I'm thinking that she's pregnant. MY FATHER AND MOTHER ARE GOING TO MURDER ME!!! SO IS HER DAD!!! I just know it! I just know it! She's pregnant. I'm so scared.... I can't..

"Hey Danny," Brooklyn said tired.

"You okay?" I ask.

"Yeah... Just tired." Her stomach was getting a little bigger. Cecilia is 9 years old and I still question how her and Drew do it. She looks skinny just she's gaining weight. Her hair is in a messy bun, she had Alvin and the Chipmunks PJs on. Drew came around the corner and put his arm's around her waist. He kissed her head, he whispered something in her ear, "Drew I'm okay... My Doctor's appointment is in a few days don't worry."

He said quietly, "You didn't tell your family the real reason your here?"

"Cause I'm pregnant..." She said crying. "Look Babe we could work this out with your family. No worries." He wiped a year away from her cheeks and kissed her. I sigh. I hope to do that with Kiara one day.

"Don't tell Dad okay?" Brooklyn said. I nodded, I got up and hugged her. "I think Dad's going to tell me too."

"Why?" She asked pulling away.

"Kiara is pregnant..." Brooke's eyes widen. Drew said, "It's not the end of the world until her Dad almost murders or murders you." Brooklyn slaps his arm. "That's not a way to support Daniel."

"It's true Brooke. He scared me so bad I was going to piss my pants and made me cry. My Father couldn't even look at me the same. My own Dad called me a disappointment... Your Mom and Dad will not be happy... But they'll support you Dan. I believe it." Drew said. Than they left....

____________________________________

Kiara's POV:

Jay is such a good best friend. I made a appointment saying I'm going tomorrow after Government. I'm super nervous. My Test said Positive. I hope not...

Daniel is gonna die, my Mother is gonna hurt me... I know it! Jay has been helpful. "So I'll see you at school tomorrow?" Jay asked.

"Definitely," I said. We hugged than I went inside my house. "Whose that?"
My mom asked.

"Jay Sully. He's gay you can just tell..."
I respond.

"Where's Dad?" I ask grabbing the milk carton and putting it in a cup. I grabbed 8 Oreos and sat down next to her. "Father is out of town for tonight." I nodded.

"Could you tell me why are your eating to much?" She asked. I grab my pregnancy test and show her. "I made an appointment tomorrow after Government... I have to find out.." I say eating an Oreo and drinking Milk.
"Oh why didn't you tell me?... Whose Baby is it?!" I don't respond. "Kiara! Tell me please?"

A year is running down my cheek, "It's Daniel James Blake's..." Her eyes widen. "I knew it." She immediately responds. "I just figured you two were doing it cause you didn't come home that one night..."

"I'm sorry Mom." I say. She wipes a tear, "I'm going to support you, no matter what... I just don't know how to tell your Father when he gets back tomorrow..."

"Our little Secret?" I asked. She nodded I hugged her, "Goodnight Mom." I kissed her cheek. "Goodnight I love you." She said. "Love you too." Than I go upstairs I decided why not text Jay.

Jay 😍😘: Heyy Gurl!
Me: Hey Jay!
Jay 😍😘: What's going on?
Me: I told my Mom...
Jay 😍😘: How did she react?
Me: Okay... Can I ask u something?
Jay 😍😘: Spill
Me:.. you willing to come with me to the doctors appointment and wait for me?

Jay 😍😘: Anything for Kiara. Well I gtg to bed 😒😐😞. I'll see ya tomorrow?

Me: Definitely. Alrighty Goodnight Jay ✨😊❤

Jay 😍😘: Goodnight Love 😊✨❤

I shut off my phone. I cannot have feelings for Jay that just can't happen. I mean I have Daniel's baby. Well I was already ready for bed. I got comfy in my comforters than fell asleep with a smile on my face.

Daniel's POV:

I know she's pregnant I just know she is! I am worried but yet stressed. Dad is gonna kill me... Mom is gonna murder me. Her Dad is gonna murder me. Than I notice I had a text three hours ago.

Kiara 😍❤: I have something to tell you tomorrow. Bye Love 😍😘❤

I am not surprised. I bet you she's pregnant. "I'M SO STUPID!" I yell.

My Mom walks in right away, "What's going on Daniel?" I sit down crying. "Your going to kill me."

Brooklyn, Drew, Dad, Cecilia, and my Mom are now in the room. "What did you do Daniel?" Dad asked.

"I don't!... Know." I say angry.

"Daniel, you have to talk to us." Mom said. Brooklyn and Drew look at each other. "I can't say it..." I say.

"Daniel," Brooklyn said. We all look at her. "Tell them..." She said.

Drew said, "Might as well get the truth out than nothing Danny." I sit there.

"I... I... I did something stupid..." I pause than look at my parents... My Mom and Dad are waiting... "I did something stupid... One night a month ago...." I say it quickly, "IGotAGirlPregnant!" Dad and Mom give me a dirty look.

"Say it again slowly," Drew said.

"I got a Girl... Pregnant." I say. "Daniel!" My Mom yells. She slaps me. "Why the hell would you do that Daniel?!?! You were never like this! Suspended. TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF!!"

I push my Mom down, "Maybe you should be there for your fucking kids more than working!" My Dad helps my Mom up. Brooklyn and Drew are away from me. Brooklyn grabs my wrists and squeezes them making me go down. It hurts.... I sit back down on the bed. Than Brooke slowly walks away.

"Daniel will talk about this in the morning," my Dad said. Than my Mother and Dad left...