25 - I GOT YOU?

Daniel's POV:

I waited until her Father left from her house. Than I ran to the tree and snuck in. Kiara said quietly, "I don't know what we should do?"

"I don't either," I reply. "Your Dad is going to murder me."

"Yeah I know that part, he's been looking for you, for weeks... Daniel your not safe here," She said. Than I leaned in and kissed her, shutting her up. She kisses back afterwards.

"There you are!" I hear a man yell. Oh no. Kiara and I pull away quick. "Dad we were here to talk about this."

"You knocked up a 16 year old!" He yelled than punched me to a point I fell. Than I got kicked hard, in the stomach. I'm that moment I never felt like I was ready to die. I couldn't hear anything, my thoughts were blank. I blacked out... Remembering Kiara and I bring together at school..

Nothing, not even commiting suicide was worse than being abused. He kicked me really hard. That was a surprise coming back in the ass completely. I awoke on a couch, Kiara and her Mother next to me. "Your good, okay?" Her Mother said. An Ice pack was on my abs and it hurt like shit. "He told me..." I hiss trying to get up. "He kicked you really hard." Kiara said.

"Who told you?" Her Mother asked.

"My Brother in Law. He told me this would happen." I say. "I told ur parents your at Colton's house." Kiara said. Great......