The Descusion

Hiccup's P.o.v
Ok so have you ever heard of love of first sight because thats what I feel right now with Astrid Hofferson. She looked like an angle, but they seem to call them Valkeries. She looked beutifull with her blond hair and blue eyes that looked like tow sapphires. I must of been staring because jack nudged me me and spoke in roman so the others wont under stand but kept it under a wisper.
"Look who has eyes for our tourists" i wanted to slap him for pointing that out. The girls must of seen that because they decided to join
"Ooooo hiccup likes Astrid. And did i forget to mention that she is also part of the council?" Wait she is part of the council if she sees me gawking that could change her mind on us.
"I totally forgot alayla. Nice catch" Winter said. I think we all forgot we where in viking world because we went full romen. Thats when i noticed the vikings turning around. Astrid was the first one. I stepped on there feet and they look like there were going to kill me until i pointed to the vikings. They all stoped talking latin.
"What were you just saying." Astrid had her hands on her hips. I had to think fast come up with a lie. I sucked at lieing and they all knew that. Thank the gods that alayla stepped in. "We where just talking about our home and how we miss it. See we have to warn others as well. So we've been gone for a while making us a little home sick" I almost dropped my jaw but kept it up not to look suspicious. Astrid just noded buying our lie. I mentally cheered. As we walked threw the town some people picked up weponds our instincts kicked in but we only took out our hidden blade and put it back. We soon reached a big hall and the twins opened the door the female one i think Ruff nutt winking at me. I shuttered. That girl is creepy. It looks like the whole council was there. And then the cheif Stoick The Vast. He looked at how we where dressed. Then it hit me how did they now we where coming. Astrid asnwered for me "Im sorry i came late for our meeting we lost track of time." "Excused. But who are these people you brought with you Astrid." Stoick the vast gave us this look saying to get lost. But i tried to ignore it.
Stoick's P.o.v
I gave one look at the people. And the one that stood out to me was a boy or may I say man with auburn hiar and green eyes. He looks like-no he was taken and eaten by a dragon. (You know who that is 😉)
"Let me introduce them to you stoick" Astrid snaped me out if my thoughts and I nodded my head for her to proceed. She pointed to all of them one by one. A female brownish blond with brown eyes "This is Winter" next to her a women with long red hair and brown eyes. "Alayla" she then pointed to A man in black ,he had black hair and light blue eyes. "This is jack" she lastly pointed to the auburn male. "This is Hiccup auditore" when she said hiccup. My heart stoped. No. No cant be. Dosnt matter now he dosnt even have the last name. So no this is all a couencidence. I decided to speak up to get this meeting started. "So what is your business here in berk"
"We are here to warn you about a thret coming. They are called Templars. They seek to take power over everyone. They see peace as them ruling over everything and everyone, They are coming to berk and everyother village. Swaying people with lies saying they will give power and protection but really they dont." Hiccup spoke. I decided to think and asked them to wait out side while me and the council decide on what to do. They left without hesitation, good thing I didnt have to force them.
Jack's P.o.v
We waited outside so they could discuss there opinions "Lets hope they choose to believe us in wjat where saying. Those Templars will stop at nothing to get what they want" I said in latin almost in a whisper "If they are smart they will agree to listen to us" Winter said. This whole time alayla was quiet. Oh gods it was one of those times. When she is silent she is planning something deadly, is in thought or wants something.you can never tell with that girl "Alayla?.." I could see her smerking. "What are you thinking if it's murder I swear" She looked up "oh its nothing just that i have someone i have been wanting to get my hands on for killing my friend for years" We all gulped. When she is like this, the best thing to do is back away or prey you are not her enemy. This is why she is an assassin. She is one of the best around. We where all snapped out of our thoughts when the door open and there was Stoick the Vast. "We accept and you may stay. And if these Templars do come what will we do to stop them." I could tell what the other where thinking and lifted out hands and extended out hidden blades. The Vikings looked shocked. We just let out a short laugh and they gave me a nod. "We are a group of people that track down Templars then eliminate them" i saw a chubby boy gulp. "You m..mea..n k-ki-ll them?" Hiccup gave a small nod "Trust me they deserve it they kill the inisont by burning them, killing them, treating them , hanging them and do other horible things. Our jobs are to protect them."
Hiccup P.o.v
I saw astrid smile when i said that, I had to hold back me blushing. She looked beautiful smileing I smiled to. The others started talking saying where they would stay or hide when the Templars come to ambush them. I just kept starring at her she would glance at me every now and then and blush a little i just looked at the ground. Gosh why dose she make me feal so dizzy and make me feel like I have butterflys in my stomach. She just so.. so .. beautiful.

Ohhhhhh hiccup has a crush on a serten someone. And dose she like him back. Next chapter there will be more hiccstrid i promise be safe my pups and keep reading!
-Ribbon the Wolf Demon