15 years later

~~Time skip 15 years after ezio finds hiccup and toothless~~
Hiccup's P.O.V

Im  16 im turning is turning 17 in a month. I have my best friend toothless who is a Nightfury. I also have 3 other friends and they all have dragons. Tow of them, the girls, are spanish. There names are Winter Carolina Marquez ,but gose by the name Winter. She has dark brown hair and Dark brown eyes. Her dragon is Illusion an snow mist dragon. Carfull they are very mistivious. She has tow hidden blades and a long sword, 5 throwing knives, and a cross bow on her back.

 She has tow hidden blades and a long sword, 5 throwing knives, and a cross bow on her back

The next girl is Alayla Ricur she has long red hair up to her waist and has brown eyes

The next girl is Alayla Ricur she has long red hair up to her waist and has brown eyes. She has hidden blades and has a bow. Her dragon is a tree shadow named Mince. Hes a male. She is a Spanish.

 She is a Spanish

Then there is Jack leach

Then there is Jack leach. He is Roman and knows the streets like the back of his hand. He is a Master assassin with his brother me Hiccup Auditore. Jack has a black robe lined with grey and carries daggers and his cross boe. With the signiture hidden blade.He has black hair with blue eyes. His dragon is a changewing named crimson.

And you know me im Hiccup Auditore. Adoptived son of Ezio Audtiore Grand master of this assassin Head Quarters. You may wonder why im adopted well thats a story for another time. Right now we are in the dinning hall eating. We all sat in silence when jack wispered to me "Hey is it just me or does the girls seem to be talking about something behind or backs in spanish again?" I could see the girls talking about something in spanish. Im norse and i know a little latin but i dont know spanish
"¿Qué vamos a hacer sobre la fiesta de hipo?" I heard winter say
"No sé hermana" replied back alayla
"Hmm por qué no una fiesta sorpresa!" Winter said exited i didnt know why

"SÍ! Vamos a contar el credo más tarde" sounded like alayla agreeded with that they left i looked even more confused.
                  Winter's P.o.v

I saw how confused the boys where they hate it when we talk spanish to each other. Since we are both from spain. We where walking to the grandmasters room. Ezio is the grand master and hiccups dad. So he has all the right to know about hiccups surprise party that we are planing. We arived there and we walked in. We had the dragglons stay out side. Mince and illusion weren't to happy but coraporated either way. We walked in and say ezio sitting down at his desk. "Sir.." Ezio looked up from what ever he was doing. "Hello Winter,  Alayla. Please sit. Is something wrong?" "No sir we just want to plan a surprise party for hiccup's 17 birthday" then alayla added in "is that ok?" Ezio did smile but then it disappeared "It's ok to do so but you 4 have a mision in the archipelago. My scouts have seen the templars moving in that dirrections and i want you 4 to check out why and istablish a small branch over there. I want you to be alert and spy on them from villages. These villiages are the onse im worried about if they for an aliance. Berserkers, lava louts, outcast island, berk and you wont like this one but dragon hunters" I felt my heart stop when he said those 2 words. I know alayla felt the same. "We accept the mission sir" Ezio looked surprised like if we where going to regect him. "Good now go get ready you leave at dawn" "yes sir" we both got up and went back to the cafeteria where the boys where at and we went to there table and i stood in front of them "we have a mision in the archapeligo" Hiccup choked on his drink. When Alayla butt in "we leave at dawn i will explain it later. After that we exploded into action to started getting ready for the adventure ahead. This was going to be a long year ahead of us.
--------------------
WOOOOOO CHAPTER 2 IS FIANLLY OUT if your wondering what the girls where talking about because you dont speak or read spanish this is what they said
"What are we going to do for hiccup's birthday?"
"I dont know sister"
"What about a surprise party!"
"YES!Lets gl tell the rest of the creed later!"
Please coment and share my story next chapter they will go the archapeligo and head to berk and the others. THANKS FOR READING
By my wolf pups!
-Ribbon the wolf demon