Chapter 3

I flinch and step back in a natural instinct. "Sorry didn't mean to startle you." She says and give a half smile. My muscles tense up in fear. I try to speak but it seems my speech drifted away.

She was very pale with light freckles. She had shoulder-length brown almond hair that seemed to shimmer in the moonlight.

 Her facial expression was soft and kind, very greeting. She seemed around eleven or twelve years old. She wore a beautiful white dress with designs sewn in. You could tell it was handmade with the amazing swirls and designs. The only bad thing was that it was stained with dirt and mud and slightly ripped at the edges.

"Um....are..you lost?" I asked cautiously. I tried to think of reasons why a little twelve year old girl would be in my driveway at 1:30 am. 

She raised her eyebrows in surprise like I was crazy to think of that situation. "Oh! Oh no no no. I actually live pretty close around here." Then gave me a friendly smile.

I rubbed my forehead trying to process what was happening. "There's not a lot of people out here...where exactly?" I ask.  I turn around to show that its just open fields and some patches of woods to the side.

She smiled. "Right there."She pointed to an area to my left behind me. I turn around, my gaze following in the direction she pointed to. I look straight at the abandoned house. A shiver went down my back. I slowly turn back around. "Oh, um..okay...do you want me to..walk you home?" I ask. I obviously don't want to, I could barely get to the bottom of my driveway.

"Oh no no no no." She said shaking her head smiling. "Its okay." She said and kind of chuckled. "You're probably freaked out right? Why is a little girl living in a dump? Its okay, I get it." She said kind of smiling at the ground. I scratch the back of my head, embarrassed because that's exactly what I thought. "Its not as bad as it looks, you should check it out sometime." she smiled. I nodded, even though I didn't plan to go hang out with a twelve year old. 

"I should probably get inside...my parents are most likely worried." I said glancing torward my front door. She face palmed. "Yeah, sorry its probably really cold." She said and started walking to the abandoned house. Isn't she cold too though? Once she was behind me, I speed walk inside.

I just grabbed a bottled water and walked upstairs. I started walking towards my room. Then a light down the hallway shown in the corner of my eye. It was coming out beneath the door of the locked room. I scruched up my eyebrows in confusion and slowly walked towards the door. I checked both ways to see if anyone was in the hall then slowly raised my hand to turn the knob.

Then before I could blink, the light went out followed by a gush of wind. I froze up. Something is up with that door. I shot my hand back down to my side. What just happened?!

I tried to open the door and rattled the knob. Locked. I sighedand started walking back to my room, giving upon the stupid secret room. "Don't try that again." A voice behind me said. I whip lashed my head around to see the girlthat was outside. "What? How did you...?" I was lost for words. She looked pissed.  "Seriously Ally, You're smarter than that." And gave me a crutiating smile. How did she know my name?

"I thought you went home." I said sternly. 

She transported inches away from my face. Her face has bruises and her iris filed in blacked as if someone dripped ink into her eye. "STAY AWAY." Her voice was hoarse and deep. My blood turned to ice and my legs were stiff. Then she was gone. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I'm sorry it was so short!!! I know I know

its 1 am sooo yeah

things are starting to get wieeerrrrddddd ;)

I'm on my sister's laptop and there's probably gong to be a lot of spelling errors because on my iPad it corrects for you on its own (I will try my best)

thank you so much for reading!! Your eyes scanning words I typed mean the world to me :)

follow to keep updated!!!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

-NN