chapter 2

Mackenzie.

He had brown hair and brown eyes. He walked over to the counter. He grab an apple and sat down. Lauren is cutting chocolate chips. We are have ice cream Sunday's.

"Hey sis"the boy said.

"Hey bro this is my friend Mackenzie"Lauren said still cutting.

"Hey"he smile at me. I smile back for real this time. It's not my usual fake smile no this one was real. It felt so weird. Lauren finish cutting the tiny chocolate chips. I slid next to her and start putting different toppings on my ice cream. I made sure to have a giant mountain.

"Wow you really like Sunday's don't you" johnny asked me. I nod.

"Hey sis I am going back down to record some more. Yell if you need me. But try not to need me" Johnny said getting off the chair.

"Ok plus I don't need you also I don't want you"Lauren said. I smiled and shake my head.

"Come on let's go upstairs"Lauren said grabbing her ice cream. I agreed and walked upstairs.

After awhile I left the Orlando's house to go home. I walked through the door. My mom sat on the couch maddie is in the kitchen probably eating all her problems away. I walked up the stairs.I walked to my room. This is how it usually is we don't talk. When we are hungry we cook it ourselves or you go hungry. My dad use to cook for us all the time but once he left it never happened again. I was completely full because me and lauren feel up with ice cream. I went on my phone and text my only two best friends.

Me-hey
Jojo-hola kenzie
Brynn-yo
Me- I met this boy
Jojo-ooo continue
Brynn-omg
Me-guys it's nothing like that he just really nice.
Brynn-what's his name.
Me-Johnny orlando.
Jojo-omg johnny orlando as in the nicest most popular person in our school.
Me-yep that's him.
Jojo-how did you meet him.
Me-it's actually a funny story. See I was walking in the park not paying attention to anything or anyone like I usually do. And I ran into this girl who turned out be Lauren orlando. Johnny Orlando sister. We hang out and johnny came up and yeah.
Jojo-omg you are so lucky.
Brynn-yeah you are
Me-no I'm not it was just a simple meet.
Brynn-you will never understand because you don't believe in love.
Me-guys you know why I don't believe in love.
Jojo-yeah we know it's just sucks. Can't you at least try to learn.
Me-look guys I tried and I all I do is get hurt.
Brynn-ok don't you love us.
Me-I mean I care deeply about you guys.
Jojo-that means you love us. They are the same thing. If you have feelings for someone that means you love that person.
Me-no that's in correct.
Brynn-no corrections the definition of love is an intense feeling of deep affection. That's exactly what you have for us.
Me-fine I guess you're right I just didn't want to emit it to myself.

Once I shut my phone off and got up. I walked over to my mini fridge and got out chocolate icing. I grabbed a spoon from my cupboard. I opened the lead and start eating the icing. I went on Netflix and put on my fuller house. I was so behind on the show. Some how I can relate to this show. I mean look at it. I guess because how everyone lives. Once I finish the icing I threw it away and cuddle into my bed. I started crying thinking of the day my dad left.

Flash back

"Kurt just get out"my mom screamed. I was in the corner crying maddie was holding me.

"Gladly"he said. I heard the door opening.

"And the kids didn't ruin our marriage you did Melissa. Have a nice life. Can't wait to see you in court" my dad said and slammed the door.

End of flash back

That was the last time I heard my dad. It was actually was my mom who ruin the marriage she just likes blaming us. She says ever since maddie came my dad became a responsible father. Apparently my mom didn't want kids but she got them anyway. My dad tried to get custody of me and my mom but she just wouldn't have it. She got every ounce of endvince to prove my dad wasn't a suitable parent. It should have been my mom that isn't a suitable parent. She doesn't care what we do. Maddie could get pregnant and my mom still wouldn't care. It's just sad. I still keep contact with my dad. So does maddie. We just don't tell anyone because if my mom finds out we are dead. I still can't get the fact that jojo and brynn has proven me wrong usually I am the one to prove them wrong. I guess the tables have turned. School is one of my favorite things. Speaking of school I have homework. I grabbed my bag a did my homework plus any extra homework for the next week since my teachers gives us schedules of our homework for the next week. I even did some of my class work. It's funny because they know how much I do yet they don't move me up. I am already in advance classes. I am in tenth grade. Everyone says I should be taking eleven grade classes. But it's whatever soon I will out high school and into college. I look at the clock it say midnight.

A/n
Hey guys I'm back sorry I kinda forgot about this story. Anyways I'm back plus I also got grounded early but now I'm ungrounded so I Will be updating every day until I get more reads and votes. Anyways with that said please
💫vote and comment✨