chapter 22

»day two continue«

After the McDonald's we decided to go back.

"Hey guys the thing is here" johnny said. We look at the boys confused.

"Come on the faster we get back the faster we can see the thing" Thomas said pulling jojo out of her seat. We got up and ran to our golf carts.

"Let's have a race to the corner of the street" Jack said.

"Your on" I shout. We drove and johnny won. When we got back to the place we saw people unloading something but we didn't know what because it was hidden.

"What do you think it is" brynn asked pulling up beside me. I shrugged.

"Could be anything really" I said checking my phone. It was already noon.

"Ok come and check it out" johnny said we got out of our golf carts and walked to the back of the house there we saw a big yacht waiting for us. My jaw dropped I never had any compared to any of this when I am back at home.

"What the fudge" maddie said.

"Welcome to our new yacht"brandon said standing in front of it with his arms opened. I didn't move an inch. I don't think any of us have.

"Well come on check it out" he said and I ran inside of it. It was big.

"Let's go out today" Thomas said and we agreed. We ran back and got the stuff and went back on. We was putting things away when it was just me and Brandon. Things weren't bad but they weren't good either. I was putting the plates up.

"Kenz" brandon said I look back at him.

"Yes" I said grabbing more plates. He put his hands on my waist which I didn't think in that moment. He spun me around to face him our noses were touching I tried to pull apart but he has a tight grip.

"Brandon what are you doing" I asked a little scared.

"You know you belong with me. What about our history together" he said slowly.

"What history there's no history between us"I said confused.

"What about the time when you was seven years old and me and you was playing and you kissed me" he said I tried to remember then it popped in my head.

We was little he was ready to leave for tour because hunter had a singing recorded. We was playing on the playground one last time before he had to go. We was under the oak tree Hunter and maddie was somewhere else playing. We was sitting in the grass when our hands slightly touch.

"Kenzie" brandon called I look over at the eight years old boy.

"Yea brandon" I said smiling almost blushing because the way he said my name. Yes I had a massive crush on him.

"Promise when I come back me and you will go out" he said.

"Brandon we are only seven and eight years old it might be months before we see each other plus maddie always this is just puppy love" I said a little heart broken.

"I know but what we have is stronger please kenz" he said in those puppy dog eyes I nodded. He held out his pinkie finger. I instead inch my way closer and kissed him. He was my first kiss.

"Brandon, Kenzie time to go" my mom said and that's the last time we ever saw each other.

"Brandon like I said when I was little. We was just puppy love"I said not waiting to hurt his feelings.

"Then maybe this will make it seem less like puppy love" he said and before I could properly responded he smashed his lips on mine. I do miss his lips but come on kenz you got a boyfriend.

"Mackenzie" johnny screamed. I instead push brandon away.

"Kenzie why would you kiss me you know I have a girlfriend and you have a boyfriend" brandon said trying to blame me for this.

"I did not kiss you , you kissed me ok" I said slapping his chest.

"I can't believe you two" johnny said running out of the room. I looked at brandon he smirk. I gave him the not so nice finger and follow johnny up to the deck.

"Johnny please listen to me I would never do such a thing brynn is my best friend you have to believe me" I said on the verge of crying.

"What's is going on" brynn said running up to me.

"This person kissed brandon" johnny said all mad.

"Whoa is this true" she asked me. I had to tell her she my best friend.

"Yes but it didn't happen that way" I said she started freaking out.

"I can't believe, no I can believe this what I can't believe is you" brynn said to me backing away. I fell to my knees fully bawling my eyes out.

"That's not what happened" I said.

"Save it Mackenzie you already did enough damge" johnny said to me.

"But I didn't kiss him"I whispered to myself as they walked away. I gather myself and went into the room I was staying on the yacht. I grabbed my phone and charger. I got on my jet ski and went to the shore. I packed every thing up and took my golf cart. I need to think. I need to get away from everyone and everything. I left a note on my and johnny bed explaing every thing. I drove down the street still crying. I haven't cry like this back when brandon left. That stupid boy I hate him so much. I never want to see or hear him again. I blocked all my friends even maddie. I know they are going to try to call me well at least maddie will because she responsible for me. I stopped some hotel and check in. I don't even know where I am. I go on instagram seeing that the squad is having a good time. I saw a few edits of fans and even like a couple. But one edit caught my eye it was me and brandon when we was little.

@randomkenzfan
Like this is brenzie is real.

I decided to comment to get the message out.

@kenzieziegler
Sorry but brenzie will never happen nor will jenzie ever happened again. Love all of you🎇

I hit send and my feed was blowing up. My profile pic was me and johnny so I decided to change it just to me. I am mad at my self but more at brandon for making us such an horrible lie. I decided to get my mind off of instagram and decided just to go to sleep I hope they never find me.

Hey guys so here some drama a lot more drama will be coming and you can see where the distribution fits in. Love ya