chapter 19

I woke up to the sound of the shower. I went into the bathroom thinking it was one of the girls.

"Hey what are you doing in here"brandon said I shut my eyes.

"I am so sorry I promise I didn't see anything I swear"I said. I walked back out of the room closing the door and shaking my head. I breath for a few minutes clearing my head. He came out of the bathroom fully dressed.

"Hey sorry about that"I said. He shrugged.

"It's ok"he said.

"Let's go make breakfast for everyone"he said. I nodded in agreement we went downstairs and started cooking. I heard screaming from the living room I threw down the spatula and ran in.

"What"I yelled. Brynn pointed to the tv.

"Hello I'm jett Newman with your news. Today all La schools will be off for the next two weeks due to the school board not agreeing to a bill. So La students enjoy your two weeks off"jett Newman said on the tv. Everyone went happy even me.

"Guys I have a idea" maddie said. We looked at her to continue.

"Let's get away"she said with that devious look.

"I'm with her"jack said.

"Same"everyone said including me.

"Ok where too then"I said.

"Well my uncle owns a beach house in palm spring it will only take us two hours to get there"johnny said.

"Um sure I guess but what about our parents" brynn said.

"Leave that to us"jack said shaking his phone in the air.

"Ok when are we leaving" nadia ask.

"Today after lunch everyone go home and pack"johnny said we nodded.

"Well let's in joy some breakfast"I said. We sat down and at. We talked about the fun stuff we are going to do.

"Ok guys see ya later"I said they walking out I ran up and grab my suitcase.

"Maddie how long are we staying"I yelled.

"Two weeks duh" she yelled back. I grabbed enough clothes for two weeks. I text mom to see if jack really did tell her.

Me:mom I'm going on vacation with maddie.

Mom:I know I already put 5,000 dollars on your credit card call me if you need more also make sure you sister doesn't go overboard.

Me:will do bye mom.

Mom:bye loves.

Me:loves?

Mom:jill taught it to me.

Me:oh loves I guess.

I put my phone away and put my bag downstairs by the front door.

"Who's all going"I asked.

"You me jack rowlands johnny nadia brynn and hunter new girl I forget her name"maddie said.

"You mean Lillian"I said she had that look like she found a cure for cancer.

"Yeah that's her name ugh that's been bothering me all day"she said grabbing her last case.

"Sure"I muttered rolling my eyes. My phone vibrate.

Brynn:I feel bad jojo can't come.

Me:let's invite her I'm pretty sure Thomas or matty b in town I will text them.

Brynn:great idea.

"Hey Kenzie my friends and their boyfriends are coming"maddie said.

"What you can't just invite someone that house is probably not big enough for everyone"I said.

"Oh you miss understood me Josh Chloe boyfriend owns the beach house in palm spring too I don't know where but they will be staying there and they will come over to hang out with us"maddie said. I nodded remembering I have something to do. I add both boys to a group chat.

Me:hey are any of you in la for three weeks

Thomas:I am why.

Matty:I'm not sorry kenz.

Me:it's fine Thomas text me privately.

Thomas:k.

New conversations with Thomas.

Thomas:yo what's up.

Me:do you want to go on a two week vacation with me and my friends.

Thomas:sure where.

Me:palm spring jojo is going to be there.

Thomas:ok when you picking me up.

Me:today after lunch.

Thomas:ok I will be ready.

I grab my suitcase and put it in maddie car. Maddie put hers in her car and we drove to Thomas house. He was outside waiting. I know it's early but no one could wait to get out of here. I need a break from the fast life. We drove to johnny were we met up with everyone.

"Ok guys I have rented a coach bus for you guys"dale johnny dad said we all cheered.

"So johnny since you can't drive that good we also got a personal driver everyone met rick"he said.

"Hi rick"we said he said hi back.

"Ok let's go"we all got out and left the house. We put our stuff under the coach bus hold and got on this brought back memories when aldc happen. Now abby in jail for two more years. I sat down. When we all got done rick came on the bus.

"Are you ready"rick shout.

"Yeah"we scream.

"I can't hear you I said are you ready" he said louder.

"Yeah"we scream even louder. He sat down and started to drive. We cheered as we saw johnny house go by us. We quiet down and started talking normally.

"Ok we are going and get set up and go to the beach and out to dinner"johnny said. We all cheer. Two whole hours later we all arrive to the house.

"Ok kiddos off and enjoy your vacation" Rick said. We all walked off one by one. We grab our things and walked in. We all drop our stuff soon as we saw the house. It was a glass house. I never been in a glass house before it's beautiful.

"Ok so guys you will have to sleep with someone so go find your rooms" johnny said standing on the stairs. I walked up the stairs. I was the first one up here everyone else was airing the house.

"Kenz"johnny called me. I turned around he grab my wrist and lead me into the most gorgeous room. It was amazing.

"Ok check out the room I'm going start putting my stuff away" he said. I walked around I found the closet. I walked in I saw fourteen beautiful dresses.

"Johnny"I yelled. He came in I ran my hand over the dresses.

"What are these"I asked showing him.

"Surprise"he said. I hugged him.

"What is it for thought"I asked.

"For dinner this week"he said I nodded.

"Oh we are going to the beach" he said