chapter12

Mackenzie.

"Oh my gosh that's so cute"my mom yelled standing up. She ran over to give us a hug. After our hug we looked back at my father who was just sitting there quite as a mouse. I had a very bad feeling this isn't going to end well.

"Kids I think you should go upstairs and let me talk to kurt"mom said looking at us. We slowly but surely nod our heads and may our way up the stairs. We walked into my room. It was quite as a mouse. I awkwardly sat on the bed while johnny was standing there. I looked out my window seeing its already dark outside. I looked at him his green eyes look even greener like was about ready to cry. I felt tears welding in my eyes.

"Sorry"he mumbled still looking at his feet. I got up and walked up to him. I made him look me in the eyes I gave him a small smile.

"It's not your fault I was going to tell them anyways"I said.

"Wait you were"he asked I nod my head and hug him. He wrapped his arms around me.

"That could have gone a lot better"maddie said opening the door. I didn't let go of him. I didn't want to let go he so cuddly.

"You think"I said sarcastic looking behind Johnny while still holding him.

"Honestly I'm glad you did that"maddie said finally moving from behind Johnny. Now she standing on my left side.

"Why"I asked.

"Kids come down here"my mom yelled from down stairs citing maddie sentence. I let go of johnny a tear slip form my eye thinking about how my father is a police officer. If he doesn't like Johnny he will make sure I and him will never talk again. That scares me because Johnny is the first boy I talked to in a very long time.

"Come on mack"he whisper. He held out his hand for me to grab I gladly accepted. We walked down the stairs together not talking to anyone. When we reached the bottom of the steps I let go of johnny hand because I don't want my dad to change his mind. We walked into the living room where everyone was standing in front of the couch.

"Ok kids we call you because your father is going to answer. Isn't that right kurt"mom looked beside her glaring at dad.

"Yes dear"dad finally spoke. We all waited like we couldn't wait to go to the candy store.

"I think it's ok for you to date my daughter you are a very nice young man"my dad said I let out a breath and had the biggest smile on my face.

"Thank you sir I promise I would never hurt your daughter"Johnny said I can't tell he just sucking up or does he actually mean that. It doesn't matter either way my dad approved of johnny something my dad hasn't done in a while.

"Why don't you guys go upstairs and I will make some cake for us"mom said. We nod our heads walking up the stairs. We went into my room and I shut the door. I turned around to face Johnny I still have a smile on my face. I ran up and jump in his arms. We wrapped his arms around me. I bairred my face into his neck.

"I'm so happy"I said.

"Me too mack"he said.

"Hey do you want to watch Netflix"I said.

"Sure"he said. I signed into my Netflix account. The little red circle went around and around. Finally the logo came on. I picked through shows.

"Hey I heard this new series called 13 reasons why"I said.

"Oh I heard about it because you know every girl at my house watches that show then talk about for ever"Johnny said. I giggle get a thought about johnny banging his head against the wall.

"Can we watched it please"I said with the puppy dog eyes.

"Ok fine only because you're so cute when you do that"he said rolling his eyes. I threw my hands up in the air. I grabbed the remote and click on the show. The theme song came on. I slowly smiled. As the theme song was playing I was holding in all the excitement. My excitement cut short because my phone rang. I paused the show and pick up my phone.
"Hello?" I answered.

"Is the Mackenzie ziegler"the person asked.

"Um yes this is her may I ask who am I speaking to"I said kinda freaked out.

"Oh my bad. I'm Mr.villa from villa recording studio"my eyes nearly pop out my head. Soon I heard everyone bursting through my door. Mom and dad were out of breath. Maddie was sweating a little. They sat on my bed. Maddie shoved the phone into my face showing me villa recording studio it had pictures of him and shawn Mendes, Justin Timberlake, and the chain smokers. I want to scream but I had to be professional.

"Oh hi Mr.villa"I said after a short paused.

"Hi Mackenzie I'm calling you because I was wondering if maybe you would like to work with me and let you me my manager. I saw your video of you singing that song I think you are absolutely talented"he said.

"Um can I please talk it over with my parents first and thank you so much"I said looking at them they gave me that look to go for it.

"Of course thank you"he said

"By.."I was about to say until my mom grabbed my phone.

"Hello Mr.villa.....yes....Mackenzie would love to do it.....ok see you then.....thank you for the opportunity" my mom hanged up the phone and gave it to me.

"You have a meeting with him tomorrow at noon"my mom said.

"Thanks mom"I said hugging her. They left.

"Johnny the guest room is ready for you"mom said

"Thank you ms.gibson"he said. I loved over at my clock in was almost eleven at night. We hit play and Started watching the show again.

A/n
Sorry for the long wait it took me forever to find time to write well anyways now that I'm on spring break I will have a bunch of time writing chapters.