chapter 23

Johnny

After I said what I said I ran to the back of the boat just thinking to myself.  I thought she loved me then she turns to brandon and kisses him but she doesn't realize that tomorrow is our one month anniversary. I'm also mad at brandon he says that Kenzie did it first but to be quite honest he has lie to me about his feelings towards Kenzie I mean he has been flirting with her the moment we saw them in the ice cream shop. I heard sniffling around the corner. I got up and walked around it was brynn crying. I sat down and wrapped my arms around her.

"It's ok" I said rubbing her back.

"What hurts the most is that Kenzie and I were friends in pre k" she said. I started to crying each time she said her name. Jojo walked up to us and sat down.

"Guys kenzie is gone" she said looking upset.

"Good I never want to see her again" brynn said wiping her eyes.

"No I'm see never coming back I think she might be in danger" she said holding a peace of paper.

"What's that" I asked nodded towards the paper she handed to me.

"Mackenzie left this on my bed in the yacht" she said I started reading it.

Dear jojo,
You are the only one that knows the whole story. Your probably wondering how do I know. I saw you about ready to walk into the kitchen but you saw me looking your way so you hid behind the corner. Please try to explain everything to them make sure they know what really happened. If you need help proving it use your head they are like a camera that records everything. But even after you make them believe it doesn't matter because I am not coming back ever have a nice life all of you. Take care of bow bow, and maliboo for me love you guys.

                           Love,
       Mackenzie frances ziegler

"Oh my god" brynn said I looked at her as she read the same letter I just read. I can't believe this she was telling the truth and I didn't believe her. I got up. I ran to our room that we was staying at in the yacht when I saw her stuff gone I ran to the dock. I put on my life jacket and hopped on my jet ski.

"What do you think you are doing" brynn asked running up to me.

"What do you think checking the house for some kind of clue of where she went" I said breathing hard. She shoved a jacket on as well.

"Well then I am coming with you" she said hopping on.

" don't worry I will turn the boat around and meet  you guys there" jojo said running towards the main control room. I hit the button and we went speeding towards the house. Once we got there we search the house. I ran up to the room and notice everything was gone. Everything but a note. I picked it up and sat on the bed. I just stared at it not reading it but just staring at it. I crumble it up and threw it in the trash. I ran out the room into brynn room.

" I'm going to go and find her" I saw running my hands through my hair.

" so am i" she said I shaked my head.

"No you stay here" I said and then she shaked her head

"Nope I'm going weather you like it or not" she said storming out of that room while bumping me in the shoulder. I followed her out. It's not like i can stop her she a girl and she will do whatever she wants. She grabbed a bag and put some food and clothes in.

"We only have our golf carts to take" I said she looked at me then shoved some more stuff into the bag. Then she grabbed a set of car keys.

" I had my mom drop me off my car before we came in case I ever wanted to go home early" she said I nodded then started to help pack once we were done we ran out to the car before the others get here. I know it seems like we all of sudden forgive Kenzie but believe me I do not forgive her just yet she needs to explain first.  Brynn got in and turn on the car.

"Where are you guys going" maddie asked running up the side of the car.

"Asked jojo she will tell you" brynn said speeding away. We stopped at the red light.

"Where do we look" brynn asked. Then I remembered the tracker. I turned it on but it said that it's off.

"Ugh that clever little brat" I said.

"She is smart she probably smarter than both of us put together" brynn said.

"What if we try to call her" I said she nodded and call. We heard it ring then dead.

"This number you try to reach has been either disconnected or doesn't exist" the lady said in the phone.

"She has blocked us great" brynn said slamming her hands on the wheel.

"Calm down the closest hotel is about a mile from here let's check there I mean she has to rest some how." I said she looked at me then started driving again. Mackenzie where in the hell are you. I hope you know I love you and I need to see you.

»hey how's is everyone hope you have a nice day more drama coming up i mean duh can't have a jenzie story with out drama«