chapter 33

It's been a couple of years I am now at my high school graduation. Here what you miss. I did go back to my family and proceed with my music career. Maddie and Jack did get married after I had to help him plan. Brynn and Brandon has been together since that night I  wrote teamwork. Lillian and hunter is expecting a baby any minute and they made me the God mother. Ruby and Ashton are still dating. Lauren is now dating a kid name Carson. Hannie is real and always be real. Yep that sums it up. So that's what you have missed. I was looking at my mirror I was in my cao and gown. My room is all packed up we already decided what to do with our lives. I fix my last bit of hair and walk down Johnny meet me half way on the steps. We walk down mom was taken pictures.

"Mom I think that's enough pictures" Maddie said. I remember to thank her next time.

"Aw look at my baby ready to leave the nest" my mom said pinching my cheeks. I smile the best I could.

"Yes mom we kinda have to go like now" Maddie said pulling her away I grab my phone and car keys. Everyone left the building except me. I stood back and looked at everything one last time. Maddie came in.

"Hey sis everyone is waiting for you" she said pointing her thumb towards the car. I looked at her my eyes started to fill up with water.

"Everything is going to change Maddie" I said running to her.

"Yeah for the better I know it's scary at first just jump don't look how far you going down" she said hugging me she rub my back.

"Now come on a graduation can go on with out it's Victorian" she said I clean up my face and nod. We walk to the car I got in and we drove. We reached my high-school and got out. I took a deep breath I felt someone hand on my back I look back to see Johnny. I gave him a weak smile.

"You will do great" he whisper in my ear. That send cold chills down my back.

"I'm just worried" I said walking up.

"Your worry" he asked I nod.

"Well don't be" he said kissing my cheek. We round our seats and Sat down. Johnny put his hand on my hand I grip his hand so tight that it literary change colors. I let go the principal was talking. We was out side on the football field.

"Now time for a special speech form this year 2019 Victorian miss.Mackenzie Ziegler" the principal said I got up everyone was clapping their hands. I smile as I reach the podium.

"Hello everyone as you all know I am Mackenzie Ziegler. I'm here to tell you about the boring stuff but really you are adults now I'm suppose to tell you go to college but truly you don't have to I'm not I am proceeding my dream which is really what you are suppose to do so yes listen to advice but no don't make a decision you will regret later on in life. My friend once told me it doesn't matter how or what you do as long as makes you happy" I said I talked a few more until I was done. It was now time for the diplomas. They start calling our name until it was everyone was done.

"I am gladly to proncue this year 2018 graduation class congratulations everyone" we threw our caps up in the air. Johnny and I kissed. He pulled me up on the stage.

"Johnny what are you doing" I asked him. He smirked.

"You will see it's going to top this graduation" he said I started to get worried. He grabbed the microphone.

"Hello graduation class people I have a special surprise for this lovely girl standing next to me. You all know her." He Said. He got down on one knee I was shock. I knew what was coming.

"Mackenzie Frances Ziegler will you make me happy and marry me?" Johnny ask. At this point he had a diamond ring I was balling my eyes out.

"Of course Johnny a thousand times yes" I said shaking my head he slipped the ring on my finger. He got up and we kissed everyone clap. My friends ran up and hug me.

"I am so happy for you" Brynn said hugging me.

"I am happy for me as well" I said we giggle.

"This is perfect"  I said Johnny hug me.

"You are perfect" he said. My mom came running up along with my dad. My mom hugged me.

"You did a great job surprising her" my dad said patting his back.

"Thank you sir" he said. Everyone was looking at the ring.

"Let's go celebrate" Brandon said we agree.

"This will be you in two years" I said putting my arms around Ashton and ruby.

"Which part" rubby ask.

"The graduation part maybe the proposal" I said looking at Ashton.

"Come on kenz everyone is waiting for us" Maddie said picking me up and putting me over her shoulder. She carry me to the homeroom where you get your diploma. I grab mine and left. We walk down the hall until I saw where we first met. I smile remember that time.

"Let's go" Maddie said carrying me bridal style. I smile and let it happen. We went to dinner that night planning a wedding. Yep this life is good.

hey guys this story has officially ended I know not the best story I have done I am continuing to write "because of you" and a a brand new story called lover to my new brother thank you who has all read comment and vote for this story I hope we could be friends and you guys can check out my other story's I am decided to do a sequel don't know yet but yea thanks everyone❣