Chapter 6 Corey's POV

Dr.Green finally came down. Then, Victor and I started to explain everything, from how our mission went to how we picked up this mysterious girl. All the guys asked questions like who is she?, will she be okay?when can we see her?. We couldn't answer all of them. After, all the questioning we all shifted our gaze to Mr. Blackbourne and Axel. As always Mr. B had that serious expression on his face. Usually, Axel was more relaxed, but this time he was as serious as Mr. Blackbourne. "Well, since Mr. Morgan and Mr.Henshaw, brought this young lady home then they will do a back round check"said Mr. B. Vic and I agreed once we got her name. "Can we keep her, I don't think she has a home to go back to",asked Dr.Green. " Why do you think that?",Axel said. Dr.Green replied," Well her backpack was stuffed to the brim, and it looks like she wanted to run away".  Gabriel said,"Yo, when can I dress her?" "We aren't talking about that right now",I said. We talked more about how the mission went. All of us chimed in of what we thought she would be like. I have a thousand questions for her. One question that all of us were thinking was, when will she be awake. We all stayed at Nathan's and chatted among ourselves. All of us took a nap at one point, or another. Dinner time inched closer. My team decided to stay the night, since we all wanted to be when she woke up. So, North,Luke, and Marc were in the kitchen cooking away. I asked" Should we wake her up, so she can at least eat?". Some of us thought to let her sleep. Others wanted to wake her up. In the end we asked Dr.Green. " I think it's time we wake her up, and I'm worried if we don't wake her now she might never wake up", said Dr.Green. Everyone immediately dashed upstairs. Mr.Blackbourne and Axel tried to get us organized, but even they ran up stairs.