Chapter 61 Luke's POV

The next morning, after boot camp, I surprised Sang with congratulation pancakes, for passing all her training with flying colors. North did not approve-of course- but he let her eat them anyway. All of were suppose to relax today, but an emergency mission came up. Luckily, it didn't require all of us, just most of us. Kota, Nathan, Sang, and I would not be going. Kota and Nathan, both had to work a shift at the diner, so the lucky one was me. Being away from Sang so long has made me appreciate her more. This team is pulling together because of her. I know I've kissed her already. I still don't know about the others. We sat up right, side by side, on the couch watching a comedy movie. Sang was laughing every few minutes. Once, the movie ended I turned off the t.v. Sang fixed her gaze on me, and I did so as well. I leaned in for the kiss. I captured her lips in one swift motion. She kissed back immediately. I cupped her face with both I'm hands, one on each cheek. "Sang do you want to stop?"
"No, don't stop."
She said in a haste . I pushed Sang back on the couch, so I was on top. Now my hands were by her sides, keeping her center. I gently licked her lip. Asking for access. She let out a little moan and opened her mouth for me. My tongue darted in, wasting no time to explore its new territory. Her moans became louder, louder, and stronger. I snaked my right arm under her back. My hand slipped under her shirt, ready to unclasp her bra. She let out another moan of pleasure. "What the hell is going on here." North boomed so loudly it made Sang immediately stop. I, was pushed off of Sang in an instant. Sang and I looked around and saw Kota, Nathan, and Silas behind North. North shoved his face in front of mine. He said with anger,"How could you do this to her. Did you force yourself on her. Did you push her against her will. " With each question he got louder. Sang started to tremble. North clenched and unclenched his fist. Then suddenly Sang stepped in between the us. She said in a firm voice,"Stop, North Star, please listen. Luke didn't push himself on me. He asked me permission if he could. I let him. It was choice to say yes to him. I know your concerned about me. I love that you care and you want to make sure I'm ready. I love that quality in you." She stared him straight in the eyes. North said sorry to me and Sang. There was still tension in the room. Nathan lighted he mood. He and Sang began playing video games. I knew there would be a family meeting on what just happened with Sang and I. I don't regret it through.