Chapter 28 Sang's POV

The next day Nathan woke me up earlier than before. I got ready and had breakfast. They told me they had a surprise for me. I was led down a hallway and I had to close my eyes. When I opened them there was a room all made up for me. The bookshelf had so much detail, I had my own vanity, a large dresser, and my own desk. There were also two large walk in closets. It was already packed full of the new clothes. "We have one more surprise for you",Victor said with satisfaction. Then deposited in my had was a rose gold apple iPhone. "Thank you so much". I went and hugged each of them. All of them left the room except Victor. I stood in front of me and showed a beautiful necklace in front of me. " I felt you needed something to wear with all those new clothes. May I put it on you." His eyes held so much hope. I nodded my head in agreement. He placed the necklace on me. He then gave me a soft peck on the lips. My cheeks immediately turned a light shade of pink. We headed to school. It was lunch time, and I walked over to a trash can to throw something away. Then as I turned around, a guy was bending on one knee with a plastic ring. "Will you marry me", said the guy. "I don't even know your name, yet alone anything about you ". He said his name was Mike. Then suddenly he threw me over his shoulder."Well, let's go somewhere so we can talk",he sounded hopeful. I told him no and said see you around. When I turned around to look at my boys, North and Silas were on their feet with clenching fist. I strolled back over to them and North pulled me into his chest. "Baby, did he hurt you". "No, I just said no to him, I'm fine Northstar". The rest of the day was boring. Teachers piled us with homework. That night all of us were working on their homework. I forgot to eat dinner. That night I went to bed extremely late.