Chapter 55 Sang's POV

For the last two weeks I've been stuck in bed. Except, for the occasional bathroom break, but that's all. This morning, Dr.Green let me stand on my own. Right now, the guys and I are having lunch. For the hundredth time my lunch consists of me eating soup. Don't get me wrong,  I love the soup North made, but I would like to have something different, the soup is getting repetitive. Nathan sat beside on my right, I wonder if he'd listen. I think it's time to speak up. "I'm not hungry." I said loud enough for Nathan to hear, but apparently North overheard . "Sang baby, you should really eat." I love North, he cares for me so much, but maybe a little to much. Yet again, I haven't had anyone really care for me. Everyone was waiting for me to say something."North, what I mean is, it's soup at every lunch. I love the soup you made for me, and I love you. I would just like to have something else, besides soup to eat."  North didn't seemed to be hurt. The others looked at me like some alien. Gabriel said,"Wow she actually talks." I do admit I'm quite most of the time. "Well Peanut, why didn't you just ask, we're happy to see what else you could eat. What do want Sang, you can tell us." I told them I wanted a two slices of pepperoni pizza like the rest of them. They met my request with a smile. North, passed me a plate with two slices on it. Later, all of us went to the hospital, so I could get checked. Dr. Roberts said I've officially healed. Yes, I can finally walk around. I learned, that tonight was the school dance. Corey, asked me ahead of time if I wanted to go. I said I didn't want to go, because I discovered that night was the only night the boys had off for a while. That night, I was left with just Nathan and Marc. The three of us sat on the couch and watched movies. My lap was in Nathan's, and my feet rested upon Marc's thighs. I needed these moments where there were only a few boys with me. I love spending time with all my boys. The individual moments are always critical for me. They help me make a stronger bond with them. I must've fallen asleep. The last thing I remember, was Nathan placing me in bed , and kissing me goodnight.