To Olympus

Again, I bonked my head on the tree. I hate my life. I hate my life. I hate- My thoughts were stopped by a hand stroking my fur. Artemis was the one. I was like, Okay, what the heck? but it was cleared soon because of a weird question. Why is Artemis a 12 or 14 year old?

Artemis looked at me. "I prefer it this way." she said. Oh great, she's still listening to my thoughts. "And I still am." she added. I looked at the hunters. Artemis got up, "Alright, girls. Time to rest." Then a girl with brunette hair, stepped forward. "But milady, the boy." she said the last part with venom.

Artemis schook her head. "Right  now, he is a young wolf. He is currently not a boy." she said. I didn't know what I was doing, but I was staring at them while they where talking about me- Wait, about me? So, I thought: Uh, excuse me, I'm still here...? Both girls looked at me: With shocked expressions. What? I thouht again.

"Wolf, you just used double telepathy." said Artemis. I was like, What is that supposed to mean? But I thought about it again, Meaning...? Artemis sighed while the girl was glaring daggers at me. "Meaning that both of us can hear you." she said.

I gave both of them my wolf stare. How do I stop it then? I asked. Artemis and the girl looked at each other. Artemis said something I didn't catch but the girl huffed and walked towards the camp. Artemis turned to look at me.

"I take it that you do not feel comfortable of being called 'wolf'?" She asked. Well, atleast she knew that. I nodded my head. She sat down next to me. "I am usually hostile to males but you are a wolf right now. Wolves are wild, and I must protect the wilderness." she said.

I nodded my head again in understanding. Okay, when I have time, I will research about the Greek stuff. These things are making my head ache. "Now tell me, who are you and what are you doing out here at this time?" she asked.

I am Tidus Keravnos. I was just about to go home until the werewolf blocked my way until you killed them. Which reminds me, thank you for saving my life. I projected my thoughts to her. Artemis nodded her head and stroked my head.

"It is quite fascinating that you are a blue wolf..." she muttered and I heard. I'm pretty sure my jaw hit the grass right now because she had a small smile on her face. Then she looked at me in the eyes. Black met silver. (And yes, I had black eyes when I was a human and I'm thinking maybe I still have black eyes.)

She was petting my head now. If I was a human, I would've said I'm not her pet, but I'm a wolf now but I'm wild so... eh, nevermind. This is all so confusing.

Then Artemis got up. "Let's go," she said. Go where? I thought to her as I stood up as well. She looked at me once again. "To Olympus."