Time's Up

Oh hey, I'm Tidus Keravnos. I'm half Greek and the other half is the mix of American and Mexican. I'm the son of Heron Keravnos (my dad) and Andrea Rosas (my mom). My mom is half American and half Mexican, and that's the reason why I have the mix of American and Mexican blood. My dad is pure Greek and I have his blood in my veins. Anyway, onward with my life. I'm sitting on the edge of a cliff, on top of a lake, with my feet dangling from below. Am I scared? No, I'm not.

I'm a 4th year student, and I'm about the graduate next week. I'm still thinking of what to do when I get to College. I want to go on the computer thing course, but my parents won't let me. I know three languages, and yep, you guessed it: English, Spanish, and Greek. Why do I keep saying those words, I don't know. Maybe because I'm the one saying these things and I repeat what I say a lot. And when I say a lot, I mean a lot.

Once, there was one time, my best friend Ceasar Armando, asked me one question and I give him plenty of answers. What was his question? I still remember it, don't worry...

I was walking on the hallway of the school, just after dismissal with my bag strapped on. I was just going to put my books in my locker when Ceasar, my best friend appeared. "Dude, I'm so happy to see you. I was just wondering..." He didn't finish his question because he was looking on the floor, finding something interesting there. "Wondering about what?" I asked him.

He looked up and continued, "...about what should I do on the Science Fair on Friday." I grinned, and he did too. He knew I could come up with a lot of ideas and no, not the volcano. It's too common so.. "How about a mini dish satellite? Or maybe a robot? How about a jetpack? Oh, how about rocket shoes? Or maybe a laser gun? Or maybe a mini dish satellite?" I started firing off suggestions and he was writing it in a notebook one by one and I have ideas where he got that notebook but I'm busy giving suggestions.

After what seems like forever, he closed his notebook and smiled. "That was a new record, bro! Last time was only 23. Now, it's 30! And holy cow, these are amazing! You're a genius, Tidus, even though you repeated 10 of them!" and then he ran off.

Now, see what I mean about so many answers? Anyways, I looked down on myself, trying to comprehend what I was wearing right now. And for your information, I hardly paid attention to what I was going to wear at school today. Today,

I'm wearing black Nike sneakers, gray pants with four pockets on the front and two on the back. I was wearing a blue shirt with a grassblock in it with the words "Minecraft" too. And let's not forget I was wearing my favourite dark blue jacket. It looked so awesome!

Now I'm going to show you my skills with the three languages I know. In English, I say, "Hey, I'm Tidus Keravnos, son of Heron Keravnos and Andrea Rosas." In Spanish, I say, "Hola, soy Tidus Keravnos, hijo de Heron Keravnos y Andrea Rosas." And finally, in Greek, I say, "Γεια σου, είμαι Tidus Κεραυνός, γιος του Heron Κεραυνός και Andrea Rosas."

Then my watch beeped three times before stopping. It was time to go back. I stood up and brushed some of the dirt and grass on my pants off before turning. And I wish I hadn't. Because right in front of me, is a wolf and it was bigger than usual and had violet eyes.

"I'm screwed." I muttered under my breath.