Ch.4

Niall:Harry? Are you there? *Let's a tear fall* Harry?

Daniel:*Picks up the phone & Uses his Harry voice again*Niall?

Niall:Harry! Um are you ok?

Daniel:Yeah,just a little bit shocked.

Niall:*Sighs*I imagine.

Daniel:*Gets an idea*I might be shocked but I'm happy I'm gonna be a dad.

Niall:*Smiles*Really?

Daniel:Yeah. You know what? Tomorrow I don't have any concert to do so do you think you can meet me at the Miami's Center Hospital tomorrow at noon?

Niall:*Smiles Big*You're coming back to Miami?

Daniel:Yeah.I missed you Niall & Now more than ever you need my support.I'll see you tomorrow ok.

Niall:Ok Harry.I love you.

Daniel:*Rolls his eyes*Love you too,Bye.

Niall:Bye *Hangs up & Smiles*

Daniel:*Deletes Niall's call & Smiles Evily* No one is gonna ruin my chance in getting rich,not even Niall Horan or the little brat he's gonna have.

Kendall:*Walks over to him*Hi Daniel *Smiles Big*

Daniel:Oh Hi Kendall.

Kendall:Um I'm sorry but I have to leave a bit earlier than usual since I'm not feeling so good but if you need anything,anything at all just ask me *Smiles*

Daniel:*Smiles Evily*Actually yes. *Puts his arm around Kendall's Waist* Do you think you can get me a plane ticket to go to Miami for tonight?

Kendall:*Blushes*Um yeah.I think I can do that.

Daniel:Awesome,Thanks Kendall *Kisses her cheek*

Kendall:*Speechless,Blushes harder*Uh um I-I better g-get t-the ticket. B-be right b-back *Walks away*

Harry:*Gets off stage*Hey man, the concert went amazing! What city are we going to for tomorrow?

Daniel:Actually we're gonna stay here in New York for another day & you have a lunch appointment with New York supermodel Taylor Swift.

Harry:Oh,Um why?

Daniel:She's a huge Harry Styles fan & she wanted to meet you so I asked her manager if she can have lunch with you so you two to get to know each other. Hope you don't mind.

Harry:*Smiles*I don't. Well I better take a shower,Bye man *Leaves*

Daniel:*Smiles Evily*Well time to go to Miami *Leaves*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Next Day~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall:*Waiting for Harry,Nervous*Ok Niall,you can do this.Aaa I can't wait to see Harry *Smiles Big*

?????:*Covers Niall's Eyes with his hands*

Niall:*Smiles*Hello

?????:Hola mi amor.

Niall:*Confused & Turns Around*You?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~With Harry~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry:*Sitting down & looking at pictures of Niall,Smiles*

????:*Smiles*Harry Styles.

Harry:*Looks up & Smiles*Hey you must be Taylor Swift.

Taylor:Yes.I can't believe I'm finally meeting you.I'm such a huge fan *Smiles & Sits down**

Harry:*Smiles*That's cool.I like your dress.

Taylor:*Smiles*Thanks,I knew yellow was your favorite orange so I decided to wear this.

Harry:Wow. Well you look amazing.

Taylor:*Blushes a bit*Thanks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~With Niall~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall:What are you doing here?!

????:*Smiles Evily*What's wrong Niall? Were you expecting someone else?

Niall:Where's Harry Daniel?

Daniel:*Uses his Harry's voice*Oh darling,he's still in New York.

Niall:*Shocked*

Daniel:Ok dear Niall,I'm gonna make this quick since I have to get back to New York......You have to abort that baby.

Niall:Is it me or you're going crazy? Daniel,this is my baby & I would never give it up. Not for abortion or adoption.

Daniel:Very well Niall if you wanna do it the hard way.

????,????:*Walks up to them*

Niall:*Scared*

Daniel:Niall meet Joshua & Robert.The two most strongest wrestlers in the world & they don't have pity on anyone & I mean ANYONE.

Joshua:Is this the guy boss?

Daniel:*Looks at Niall*Yea. Well Niall.You either abort that baby or get a miscarriage.Either way that little brat better get out of the picture.

Niall:*Glares at Daniel*You little B-

Daniel:No no no little Niall.No cursing.

Niall:Why are you doing this?!

Daniel:*Smiles Evily*That's for me to know or for you not to find out.So what's your answer Niall?

Joshua,Robert:*Smiling Evily*

Niall:*With tears in his eyes*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~With Harry & Taylor~~~~~~~

Taylor:*Laughing*Oh My gosh,Zayn seems like a very fun guy.

Harry:*Smiles*Yeah he is.So tell me about yourself.

Taylor:*Smiles*Well what else should I tell you that you don't know

Harry:Well you haven't told me if you have a boyfriend or not which I can tell is that you do.

Taylor:*Smiles*Sorry to disappoint but nope.I don't have a boyfriend.

Harry:*Surprised*Really? But you're a supermodel.And you're sweet & beauitful.

Taylor:*Smiles Big*Aw thanks Harry.But i guess I haven't found that perfect guy yet.

Harry:*Smiles*Well I'm sure you'll find him one day.

Taylor:*Sits next to Harry & Looks at him*I think I already have.

Harry:*Confused*Huh?

Taylor:*Kisses Harry*

Harry:*Surprised but kisses back*