Ch.18

------------------flashback-------------------------

Taylor:*Smiles*Of course. *Walks over to the place & Gets two cup of water*(I'm sorry Haz.) *Puts a white pill on one of the cup, gets the cup & walks over to Harry *Here you go. *Gives him the Cup with the pill*

Harry:*Smiles*Thanks.

Taylor:Cheers for our relationship. *Sits down*

Harry:*Fake Smiles*Cheers.

Taylor:*Smiles & Drinks some of her water*

Harry:*Drinks his water also*

Taylor:*Looks at him at the corner of her eye, Smiles Evily*(Sweet Dream Babe.)

-------------A Few Minutes Later, In Taylor's Room----------

Harry:*Naked but covered with the sheets, laying down in Taylor's bed sleeping*

Taylor:*Laying down next to Harry, smiling & Touching his hair*Aw you're so cute when you're sleeping. Just know that I'm doing this because I love you baby. *Gives him a quick kiss* I better get undress so you can actually think I had sex with you. I love you my little Harry *Smiles & Gets up, Rubs her belly*Come on my little angel, daddy will soon know about you. *Smiles & Heads to the bathroom*

--------------End Of Flashback---------

Taylor:*Smiling Evily, Looks at Harry*Haz, you ok?

Harry:*Still in shock*Yeah just pretty much in shock here.

Zerrie,Rosie:*Shakes their head*Yeah, totally.

Taylor:*Smiles Big*Well... Is anyone gonna congrats us?

Daniel:Yeah of course. *Hugs Haylor*Congrats to both of you. I'm sure you two would be great parents.

Taylor:*Smiles*Thanks Daniel.

Harry:*Still in shock*Yeah, thanks.

Zayn:Um Yeah. *Walks over to Haylor Hugs them*Congrats on the baby.

Taylor:Aw Thanks Zayn.

Harry:*Fake Smiles*Um Yeah. Will you guys excuse me? *Leaves*

Daniel:Um Tay, Can i talk to you in private?

Taylor:Of course. Let's go to the guest room.*Walks up the stairs with Daniel*

Perrie:*With a mysterious face*Something is wrong here.

Zayn: I don't think so. I knew something like this was going to happen. Haz told me that he was you know what and he was in Taylor's room.

Perrie: Something fishy is going on and I'm going to find out. *Follows Taylor & Daniel*

Rosie:*Looks at Zayn*Zayn, what's going on?

Zayn:*Sighs but Smiles*Nothing sweet heart. Do you want some cake?

Rosie:Yeah Let's go! *Grabs Zayn's hand & Runs to the kitchen with him*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~With Niall~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall:*Walking, with Tears in his eyes*I can't believe this. He's going to be a dad. (Niall, you have to forget about him. He's going to have a baby and he's going to get marry!) Ugh but I can't. I LOVE HIM!! (So are you gonna be a mean person and let that baby not have a father?! What if that was Rosie? Are you really that evil!) No! But Ugh i don't know what to do.

People:*Looking at Niall weird*

Niall:*Notice People looking at him weirdly*(See now people think you're crazy talking to yourself) Ugh shut up. *Sighs & Walks inside the park, sits down* What am I gonna go? *Puts his hands in his face*