Ch.8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Later That Day~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn:*Watching T.v*Ughh come on Yankees!

Perrie:*Walks downstairs,Smiling*Zayn,Niall is completely Ready to meet up with Harry!

Zayn:*Not paying attention*Cool.

Perrie:Zayn are you paying attention to me?

Zayn:*Still watching T.V.*Ughh come on Yankees,run faster!!

Perrie:*Gets the control & Turns off the T.V*

Zayn:*Looks at Perrie*HEY!

Perrie:Pay attention! *Looks up the stairs*Niall come down.

Niall:*Walks downstairs wearing a white t-shirt and black cardigan with black jeans and his hair is in a quiff and wearing his white supras * So how do I look?

Zayn:*Shocked*Wow Niall,you look....amazing!

Niall:*Smiles*Really? Isn't it a little too much?

Zayn:No. I'm sure Harry is gonna be speechless when he sees you.

Niall:I bet. But i don't think it's cause of my clothes,it'll be mostly because he'll be seeing me again after 4 years since I left him.*Frowns A Bit*I don't think I should do this.

Perrie:Niall,you're bound to confront him sooner or later,why not now?

Niall:*Sighs*Well.....I guess you're right.*Smiles*Plus,I wouldn't like to make a huge scene tomorrow for your wedding.

Zayn:*Smiles*Aw thanks Niall.

Niall:Well it's time

Perrie:Yup you're taxi is waiting for you outside *Smiles & Hugs Niall*You can do this.

Niall:*Smiles*Thanks Perrie.Please take care of Rosie & like around 10 give her a cup of milk

Perrie:Don't worry about Bella,she's with me & Zayn.Just go out there & enjoy your date.

Niall:It's not a date

Perrie:Sure it isn't *Smiles & Pushes Niall outside*Bye.

Niall:*Smiles*Bye *Gets in the Taxi & Waves goodbye*

Zerrie:*Watching the Taxi leaves,Smiles*

~~~~~~~~~~After A While,With Harry~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry:*Waiting For Zayn*What's taking Zayn so long?

FanGirls:*Walks up to Harry*Hi Harry.

Harry:*Smiles*Hey.

FanGirl#1:Can we please get a autograph? *Gives him her little notebook*

Harry:*Smiles*Sure *Signs her notebook*Here you go *Give her notebook back*

FanGirls:Thanks Harry *Smiles*

Harry:*Smiles*No problem girls.

FanGirls:*Walks away fangirling*

Harry:*Smiles*I love my fans.

????:*Covers his eyes*Even your number one fan *Smiles*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~With Daniel~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniel:*Laughing*Yes my plan is working out perfectly fine!

Kendall:*Smiling*So did Taylor accept your offer?

Daniel:Well I actually haven't told her the offer yet.

Kendall:Then what did you tell her when I dropped you off at her house?

Daniel:*Smiles Evily & Gets Flashback*

----------------Flashback Begins-----------

Taylor:Daniel,what is it you want to tell me?

Daniel:Look darling. Harry loves you & you love Harry.

Taylor:Yeah?

Daniel:Do you really love Harry?

Taylor:Of course I do. I would even give up my modeling career just for him.

Daniel:*Smiles Evily*Good to know.Anyways,I better start leaving before it starts raining.

Taylor:Wait,is that all you wanted to tell me? And it wasn't gonna rain today

Daniel:Yes that's all & in my mind,it is *Smiles & Leaves*

Taylor:*Confused*What the heck?

----------------End Of Flashback-----------

Daniel:*Smiled Evily*Something that is completely gonna help me just in case the bitch comes back with his little brat and if they do.......Good Luck little bitchy Niall *Smiles Evily*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~With Harry~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

????:*Lets go of Harry's eyes*

Harry:*Looks at ????*Taylor? *Smiles*What are you doing here?

Taylor:Well I left kind of lonely being home by myself so I called your mom & asked her where you were & she told me you're here. Are you having dinner with anyone?

Harry:Yeah,I'm actually waiting for Zayn but if you want you can have dinner with us,I'm sure Zayn wouldn't mind.

Taylor:*Smiles innocently*You sure babe?

Harry:*Smiles*I'm sure.

Taylor:*Smiles*Good *Sits on his laps & Starts kissing him passionately*

Harry:*Kissing her back*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~With Niall~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's P.O.V:

"We're here" My taxi driver said as he parked in front of this huge & beautiful restaurant.

I payed the driver & Got off. "Have fun on your date Mister" He said before giving me a wink & driving off.

Oh Gosh! How many times do I have to say it so people can know this is not a date!! Anyways,I walked up to the entrance when this young gentlemen opened the door & let me in.

I walked inside feeling a lot of butterfly in my stomach & walking up to another gentlemen.

"Reservations?" he asked me.

"Um actually I'm here to have dinner with Harry Styles"I say nervously.

He checked his book & then looked back at me "Oh yes.

Please follow me" He Said & started walking to where I guess,Harry's sitting at. Every step I took made my heart beat faster knowing that I'm gonna see the guy who I deeply fell in love with and..........who I'm still in love with. Maybe Perrie's right,maybe if I talk to Harry & explain everything,everything will go back to normal which i highly doubt but who knows,maybe me,Harry & Rosie can be that happy family I always dream to have. Yeah maybe Harry still loves me just like I love him.Maybe we can be a fam-Woah is that Harry kissing a girl?!!!