Ch.6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~With Harry~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry:*Playing the piano,singing*Do you remember summer '09?

Wanna go back there every night,

Anne:*Walks in*Son,dinner is served.

Harry:*Rolls his eyes*I'll be there in a minute *Texts Taylor*

Anne:*Sighs*Harry.

Harry:What?!

Anne:*Shocked*Excuse me. Listen young man I know you're the world best superstar & that you're 21 years old now but that is no way to talk to your mother.

Harry:*Sighs*I know mom,sorry.

Anne:*Sits next to Harry*What's wrong?

Harry:I'm just stressed.

Anne:*Smiles a bit*You still miss him,don't you?

Harry:*Sighs*Yeah.Why mom? Why did he have to leave me? I thought he loved me.

Anne:I bet he still does & there must be a reason why he left.Don't worry about it *Kisses Harry's forehead,Smiles*Shouldn't you be getting your suit for the wedding.

Harry:Ugh right,Zayn must be waiting for me.Thanks for reminding me mom *Kisses her cheek & Runs out*

Anne:*Smiles*Oh Harry,when are you gonna change? *Sees Harry's phone,Picks it up & Looks at the pictures of Harry and Niall*You two were the perfect couple.*Smiles*I wonder where Niall is & if he's ok?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~With Niall~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall:*Sitting down,Looking out the window*

Rosie:*Sleeping*

Niall:*Sighs*(What am I gonna do? As soon as everyone sees Rosie,they're gonna it know she's my daughter & Harry's daughter.Her blonde hair,green eyes,and her dimples. It just screams out "Hi everyone I'm Rosie & i'm Harry's daughter".I have to think of something.Thankfully Perrie is letting me stay at her house or else I'll have no idea where to go.)

Rosie:papa

Niall:*Looks at Rosie*Yes sweetie.

Rosie:Can I ask you a question?

Niall:*Smiles*Sure.

Rosie:You know my favorite singer is Harry Styles & well......Why does Harry Styles have the same last name as me?

Niall:(Ok Nall you can do this,Just tell her!......Ughhh what am I doing?! I can't just say Rosie,Harry Styles is your father who I left when I found out his evil manager was gonna make me get a miscarriage.)Um well.....All the dimples ,green eyes girls & boys have Styles as there last name *Smiles*

Rosie:*Smiles*Wow.I didn't know that.

Niall:*Smiles*Yup,well you better go to sleep sweety.We should be in Miami very soon.

Rosie:Ok papa *Lays on Niall's shoulder & falls asleep*

Niall:*Sighs*(That was a close one. Man,I feel bad for lying to her but She just can't find out about being Harry's daughter & either can Harry)*Lays his head on top of Rosie's & Falls asleep*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Next Day,At The Airport~~~~~~~~~~

Perrie:*Nervous*Oh my gosh,I can't wait to see Niall.

Zayn:Yea me too.I wonder if he's still that same little blond boy we know.

Perrie:*Sees Niall & Rosie*Oh My Gosh,there he is! *Smiles Big*

Zayn:*Looks at Rosie*Wow Niall is a girl.....and he's smaller.

Niall:*Runs over to Perrie & Hugs her*PERRIE!

Perrie:*Hugging Niall tight*Niall I missed you so much!

Niall:*Smiles & Hugs Zayn*ZAYN!

Zayn:*Hugging Niall*Welcome back Niall.

Niall:*Smiles & Looks at Rosie*Rosie. This is Perrie & Zayn *Looks at Zerrie*Two of papa's best friends.

Rosie:*Smiles*Hi.

Zany:*Confused*papa?

Niall:*Looks at Perrie*You haven't told him yet?

Perrie:*Smiles Innocently* I forgot.

Niall:*Smiles*It's ok *Looks at Zayn*Zayn,this is my daughter Rosie.

Rosie:*Smiles at Zayn*Rosie Styles at your services.

Zayn:Rosie.....Styles?! *Looks at Niall*So she's-she's-she's

Perrie:Yes Zayn! She's your best friend's daughter! *Rolls her eyes*

Zayn:OH...MY.....STYLES! *Faints*

Perrie,Niall:*Shocked*

Rosie:*Confused*He must really be tired *Shrugs*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~With Harry~~~~~~~~~

Harry:*Looking at a picture of Niall in his phone*

Daniel:*Walks in*I have great news!

Harry:*Puts his phone away & Looks at Daniel*What's up man

Daniel:Well I know you wanted a break since of the wedding & all but after the wedding,in exactly three days after the wedding,I got you a gig in Miami to perform!

Harry:That's awesome! *Smiles Big*

Daniel:Yup & then after we're going to Europe!

Harry:Wow! That's cool! *High fives Daniel*

Daniel:Yup I know,I'm the best.*Smiles*

Harry:Yup! Best Manager ever!

Daniel:*Smiles Big*Thank you very much!

Harry:*Smiles*You're welcome.So um,any signs of Niall yet?

Daniel:*Mad but doesn't show it*Nope,nothing at all. Just face it Harry,he left you & he's never coming back.

Harry:*Sighs & Puts his head on his hands*You're right man. I don't know why I keep trying anymore.

Daniel:Just forget about Niall & pay attention to your girlfriend Taylor. You two been dating for 3 years now. Don't you think it's time to take that relationship to the next level.

Harry:*Looks at Daniel & Smiles*You're right.I love Taylor & She loves me. And I know she will never hurt me so I think I know what to do.*Gets up*Thanks man *Leaves*

Daniel:Operation get Niall out of Harry's heart is finally completed! *Starts dancing*Oh yea!