Ch.5

Taylor:*Deepens the kiss*

Harry:*Pulls away*Taylor,I *Sighs*

Taylor:*Confused*I'm sorry,did I do something wrong?

Harry:No it's just *Sighs & Scratches the back of his head*

Taylor:You didn't like the kiss?

Harry:No! I liked it but that's the problem.

Taylor:*Confused*Huh?

Harry:Taylor I....I have a boyfriend.

Taylor:*Shocked,Heartbroken*Oh.

Harry:Yeah.I really love Niall & this is wrong.The kiss shouldn't have never happened.

Taylor:*Looks down*Yeah it shouldn't have ever happened.*Looks up*I'm sorry

Harry,I didn't want this to happen.I swear I didn't know you had a boyfriend.

Harry:*Smiles*It's ok Taylor.I better go.

Taylor:*Fake smiles*Yeah.It was nice meeting you Harry.

Harry:*Smiles*Yeah.Bye Taylor *Leaves money on top of the table & Leaves*

Taylor:*Sad & Puts her hands in her face*What have I done?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~After A While,With Niall~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's P.O.V:

Well here we are again,At the hospital, & ready to get an abortion.Yeah,I know what most of you must be saying "Niall,what do you mean you're getting an abortion?! Don't you love your baby?!" Well of course I do & I don't want to get an abortion but it's either this or getting a miscarriage which is worse.Well it's time.

Dr.Liam:Ready?

Niall:*Scared,Nods*

Dr.Liam:*With the sleeping gas in his hand*Ok Niall,just relax and it'll be over before you know it *Gets close to Niall with the sleeping gas*

Niall:(No Niall don't do it! It's your baby! Don't do it!!!)

Dr.Liam:*One centimeter away from Niall*

Niall:WAIT!!!

Dr.Liam:*Stops & Looks at Niall*What's wrong?

Niall:*With tears in his eyes*I can't do this.It's my baby we're talking about! And i can't give up a baby's life especially if I love him or her so much *Rubs his belly*

Dr.Liam:*Smiles*You're doing the right thing Mr.Horan.

Niall:*Smiles*Thanks Doctor. Can I leave now,I-I really have to go.

Dr.Liam:Of course *Smiles*Good luck Niall,I'm sure you & the dad are gonna be great parents.Now will you please excuse me *leaves*

Niall:*Fake Smiles & Walks over to the door,Rubs his belly*I promise my little angel I'm gonna be a great Father,with or without your dad's help...I-I know what I have to do & It might be hard for me but I would do anything for you my little angel.*Smiles & Leaves*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~6 Months Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Perrie:*Nervous*Ugh I don't know about this Zayn,Harry is gonna be really surprised.

Zayn:I know he is but we have to do this.

Perrie:*Sighs*Ok.What time is he getting here?

Zayn:*Checks his watch*In about....

Harry:*Comes out of the plane & Sees Perrie & Zayn*

Perrie:*Sees Harry*Harry!!

Zayn:Harry!