Chapter 4

Riker's Point Of View:

We were all in the tour bus. Bored as heck. We were almost at our first stop, which is Minnesota. Our cousin Lori lives here so we might pay her a visit. My thoughts were interrupted by Rayne, our keyboard player.

"What?" I asked.

"I said, why do you all look so dull?" She asked. I shrugged. Rayne walked over and turned on the radio...

...Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen was on.

Rayne quickly turned it off.

"Guys... I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to make you think of-" she stopped herself.

We all looked depressed. Heck, we were depressed. None of us have seen her for the past 5 years. I knew that we all had that one person in our minds.

Rydel.

Man, just saying her name in my head makes me want to cry. I miss her so much. We all do.

~

We finally stopped and we decided to all go look around the city. Do a little sightseeing. Maybe even go say hi to Lori.

"So guys... First stop?" Ross asked us.

"I heard there's this really cool museum here." Ryland suggested.

"Anyone wanna go visit Lori?" Rocky asked. We all agreed to go to her house and surprise her.

This will be fun.

~

Rydel's Point Of View:

I was walking out the front door with Railey following close behind. I was going to work, which is also where Railey has school. At Choreography Academy, they teach dance, but they also have school classes. Kind of like The Rage back in California.

I walked in and led Railey inside her classroom before going to go teach my class. Which is 12 and 13 year olds.

As I walked in, one of my students, Grace, came running towards me and... Fangirling?

"RYDEL! RYDEL! Is it true?" She asked. I laughed.

"Is what true, Grace?" I asked.

"That R5 is coming here to visit us!"

"Um... I haven't heard anything..."

~

Riker's Point Of View:

We were standing on Lori's front porch. Ryland knocked on the door, which was soon answered by Lori.

"Whoa! Hey guys!" She exclaimed. We all said hi as she hugged us and let us inside. We all just sat down on the couch.

"So, what have you been up to?" I asked.

"Nothing really. Um, Ross and I got engaged and we're going to move into a house of our own soon."

"Good for you!" Rocky exclaimed. She smiled.

"Yeah."

"Hey, do know you anything about this Choreography Academy?" Ross asked her.

"Yeah! It's kind of like The Rage in California. Same thing, pretty much."

"Dude, we should go visit!" Rayne suggested.

"I'm tweeting right now..." Ratliff said while typing on his phone. I couldn't help but notice a drawing of a unicorn on the fridge in the kitchen. It looked like a five year old drew it. I wanted to ask Lori about it, but I decided not to.

~

We all walked inside the building of the academy. It was a lot like The Rage. We went towards a lady at a front desk.

"Hi, um... We're R5. We were wondering if we could go visit some fans..." Rayne explained. The lady agreed and gave us guest passes.

We all decided to go into different classrooms at different times. I decided to go to the one with 12 and 13 year olds first.

I found the classroom and as I walked in, I saw someone I never expected to see. I just stood there in shock.

"Rydel?" I asked. She stopped her teaching and glanced at me.