Chapter 5

Rydel's Point Of View:

"Rydel?"I heard a voice say my name. I turned my head to see someone I didn't expect.

Riker.

I was about to say something until all of the girls, and a few boys, ran over to Riker. Asking for pictures and such...

"Okay, class! Please sit down!" I commanded. It took them a good few minutes, but they finally did as they were told.

"Um... I'll be right back. If you be good, I'll give you all candy!" I said before closing the door and standing out of the hallway with Riker.

All we could do was stare at eachother. I could feel tears forming in my eyes. Riker looked like he was about to cry, too.

We both just tightly hugged eachother.

The hug lasted a good few minutes.

I was sobbing. I didn't know what else to do.

"Hey hey, it's okay." He told me. I nodded before wiping away a few tears.

"Riker, you have no idea how happy I am right now."

"I think I have a good idea. But... There's still one question, though."

"What?"

"Why did you run away?"

"Let's go back inside and teach these kids some dance moves." I suggested. I wasn't ready to tell Riker about the whole 'me and Ratliff have a daughter' thing. He agreed before we walked back inside the classroom.

~

Ross's Point Of View:

The first class I went to visit was 5 and 6 year olds. I walked in the classroom and the teacher stopped her dancing and looked at me. She smiled and motioned for me to walk in. I did and all of the kids stared at me.

"Kids, this is Ross Lynch from R5. He's here to visit and share some dance moves with you." She said.

"Hi kids." I said, while smiling. They all said hi.

I looked at all of them. They were so little and cute.

But there was this one little girl that caught my eye.

In a way, she looked like a mini version of Rydel.

~

After we danced, all of the kids got a chance to meet me before heading to lunch.

After I met all of them, the teacher took all of the kids to the lunch room.

I was about to walk out when I heard my name being called.

It was that little girl that looked like a mini Rydel. I bent down because she looked like she wanted to talk to me.

"Hi there." I said.

"Hi Ross! Um... I actually wanted to ask you something!"

"Sure!"

"My mommy said that you're my uncle! Is that true?" She asked. Well, this is a surprise...

"Um, I don't know. What's your mom's name?"

"Rydel Lynch!" She yelled.

Oh my god.

I was... Shocked, honestly.

"Um... Yeah, I'm your uncle." I said, with a smile. She smiled back and hugged me.

"So, what's your name, sweetie?" I asked her.

"Railey Ratliff!" She exclaimed before skipping out of the room. I stood up and thought for a second.

Okay... Railey is Rydel's daughter. Meaning...

THAT RYDEL LIVES HERE! I CAN SEE HER AGAIN!

But, why does Railey have Ell's last name?

That doesn't make sense.

Unless...

HOLY...

It all makes sense now!

That's why Rydel ran away!

I quickly ran out of the hallway. I had to tell the others.