Chapter 2

Rydel's Point Of View:

I breathed heavily before knocking on the door. I'm in Minnesota. And I'm standing on the front porch of my cousin, Lori's house. I heard footsteps which was followed by Lori opening the door. She looked shocked.

"Rydel? Hey!" She smiled and hugged me. I hugged her back. She motioned for me to come in. I did and I sat on the couch. Lori say next to me.

"So, how have you been? I haven't seem you in a while!" She asked me. I shrugged.

"Okay I guess..." I replied.

"Rydel, what's wrong?"

"Um... I ran away. And I didn't know where else to go. So... I ended up here."

"Why did you run away?"

"Because I'm-" I couldn't figure out how to put the words together. I just sat there silently.

"You're what, Rydel?"

"I'm pregnant." Lori looked shocked. Her jaw dropped, slightly.

"So... Who's your boyfriend?" She asked.

"I don't have one. I... I never did..."

"Then... Who...?" I sighed before answering her.

"Ellington."

"Whoa. Wait... Isn't he with Kelly?"

"Yes. And that's exactly why I ran away. I couldn't let their break up be my fault. Plus, it would cause all kinds of drama with the R5 fans. Lori, will you please let me stay here? And not tell my family?" I begged.

"Of course. You can stay in the guest room."

"Thankyou so much."