Chapter 8

Riker's Point Of View:

Rydel stayed with us at the lunch table we were all at. We all just sat and talked and laughed. God I missed her.

We all saw Rayne coming this way. She sat down beside of me.

"Hey guys... Is that Rydel?" She asked as she saw Rydel. We all nodded and smiled. "Hi Rydel, I'm Rayne. It's nice to meet you!"

"You too!" Rydel told her.

"Hey guys... We need to talk... Just us guys, though." Rocky said. We all got up and followed him away from the table. "Okay... We all want Rydel back in the band, right?"

"Duh!" Ross said.

"Yeah, of course! But what about Rayne?" Ratliff asked.

"I'm sure she'll understand. Don't you guys remember? She didn't really wanna be in the band." I explained. They all seemed to remember.

"Hey Rydel! Come here!" Ryland yelled. Rydel got up and walked towards us.

"What's up guys?"

"Rydel do you wanna come back?" I asked.

"Yes."

"I mean, we understand if- what wait?" Rocky said.

"I said yes." Rydel smiled. We all smiled cheerfully and attacked here with hugs. "But what about Rayne?"

"To be honest, she didn't wanna be in the band in the first place." Ratliff answered for her.

"Alright. What about Railey?"

"She can come with us! She'll have both of her parents with her." Rocky said as he nudged Ratliff. Rydel looked like she was in deep thought.

"Take me to Lori's after school is over." She said.

"Why?" Ryland asked.

"Because I live there and all of my stuff is there." She paused before saying, "Guys... I'm coming back." We all yelled 'YES!' Or 'WOOHOO!' Or things like that before we all got in a big group hug.