Chapter 9

Rydel's Point Of View:

After school, we all went to the house so that I can pack my things. The guys said that they explained things to Rayne and she understood. And for some reason she didn't want to continue to at least come with us on tour so instead she's gonna drive home.

"So... This whole time... You've been living with Lori?" Rocky asked. I nodded before we all got out of the car and went inside. We all greeted Lori, and her fiancé Ross. (A/N: just thought I would mention, Lori is the Lynch's cousin and she has a boyfriend named Ross. So, that's who these characters are based off from.)

Railey and I both went to pack our things. Riker and Ryland went to help Railey. Ross and Rocky stayed behind. Ratliff came to help me.

After a few hours of packing, I was finally finished, with the help of Ratliff.

"Soo..." Ratliff started. I looked at him.

"So..." I said.

"How are things?"

"Well, they're good now." I said to him. He smiled at me. I smiled back as I zipped up my last suitcase and we both went downstairs.

We all bid our goodbyes to Lori and Ross before leaving.

~

After we all piled up in the bus, we finally got situated before driving down the road.

"Mommy?" Railey asked me.

"Yes sweetie?"

"Will you sing to me?"

"Of course. What song?"

"That one we heard from Uncle Ross the other day." She said, referring to when we were watching Austin & Ally. I looked at Ross who was smiling at her.

"Would you rather have Uncle Ross sing it to you?" I asked my daughter.

"Ooh! Yeah!" She exclaimed. Then I let Ross take over.

"Um, Rydel what song was it?"

"Double Take."

"Wow, that's an old one. Alright..." I nodded as Ross started singing...

"They wanna know know know my name name name

They want the girl girl girl with game game game

And when they look look look your way way way

You're gonna make, make, make them do a double take."

He obviously didn't remember all of it, so he sang what he knew. Afterall, Railey seemed pretty pleased with it because she was smiling and clapping. Then Rocky came in with a guitar in his hand. Ross looked at Railey, "Wanna hear a longer song?" She nodded as Rocky smiled and started playing the guitar.

"Teardrops stained your hazel eyes
Can't believe I made you cry
It feels so long
Since we went wrong
But you're still on my mind

Never meant to break your heart
Sometimes things just fall apart
So here's one night to make it right
Before we say goodbye

So wait up, wait up
Give me one more chance
To make up, make up
I just need one last dance

Freshman year I saw your face
Now it's graduation day
Said we'd be friends
Till the end
Can we start again..."

Um yeah. You get the picture. They were singing One Last Dance to Railey. When they were done, she was sitting there with a shocked face.

"YOU GUYS ARE GOOD!" She yelled. We all laughed at her face expression. Ross and Rocky both mumbled a 'thanks' to her. "Can you play another song?" The nodded before Rocky started with the guitar again.

I was just sitting there, enjoying the moment until Ratliff pulled me away and took me to another room.

"Hey um... Rydel?" He asked me.

"What's up?"

"Um..."

"Ell..."

"I-I'm not sure how to word this..."

"Ell, just tell me. It's okay."

"Alright, um... Rydel I kinda... Like you. Okay... I like you alot. So I guess what I'm asking is... Can we start again?"