Chapter 10

Rydel's Point Of View:

When Ellington asked me that, I couldn't help but blush.

He wants to start again.

I didn't think he would.

I looked at him and smiled.

"Yes, Ellington. Of course!" I exclaimed before he smiled and gave me a tight hug.

You could still hear Ross and Rocky singing to Railey in the other room.

Then Ratliff held out his hand and asked "Do you wanna dance?"

I gave him a cheeky grin before gladly accepting. Then we just kind of started swaying away to the music. I was enjoying this moment. No matter how cliche it was.

At one point I wrapped both of my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my back. I layed my head down on his chest as we were doing this.

When the music stopped, Ell and I both let go of eachother and started to just stare at eachother. He took his hand and grabbed my chin and was pulling me closer to him.

We kept getting closer and closer... Our lips were about to connect when-

"Hey Ratliff, you got any glue I can borrow?" Riker asked while walking in. Ell and I instantly jumped, causing us to break apart. Ellington scratched the back of his head. You could tell he was uncomfortable right now.

"Um... Yeah. Come with me. Rydel, maybe later we can finish our... Discussion." Ellington said.

"Uh... Yeah... Okay." I said. He gave me a slight smiled before him and Riker left the room.

A huge smile spread across my face as I remembered that little moment that just happened. And I might've had a so called 'fangirl' moment...

~~~

AUTHORS NOTE: Hey guys... So... I updated like... A LOT earlier than normal. Be proud! Haha. And I just wanted to say thankyou to all of the reads I have! :) it really means alot and I'm so glad you like my story!

So... If you want, I have a twitter and an Instagram if you wanna talk or like my pics or whatever. Lol. Follow me! I'll follow back if you ask!

Again thankyou guys!

Much love

-Erica

Social Media:

Twitter: @ReadySetRockyR5
Instagram: @r5ergirlthings