Part 7

Before I could say anything to comfort Louis, we hear voices nearing the top of the stairs. Louis' eyes go wide as he starts freaking out.

"Shit! Her back in the chair! You're not supposed to be out!!"

I reluctantly sit in the chair as Louis ties me up again in a hurry. After realizing he still had tears on his face, Louis started vigorously wiping his eyes to make it look like he wasn't crying. Just as he stopped, the door at the top of the stairs opened. The gang leader, who I now know as Rob, comes pounding down the stairs. He takes a second to scowl at me and then turns to Louis.

"Good news. You'll be getting a break from this brat. I'm gonna take her for an hour or so."

I shiver in disgust as he winks at Louis. Louis bows his head in obedience, not being able to do anything about it. Rob smiles, showing his black and yellowing teeth, while walking over to me and ripping the ropes off my wrists and ankles. He throws me over his shoulder and starts to carry me up the stairs. I twist and struggle in protest. He only digs his fingernails into the back of my knee, holding onto me tighter.

Rob turns down a few different hallways with me still struggling no matter how deep his nails dig into my leg. Next thing I know, I'm being thrown onto a ripped up queen sized bed and rob is ripping my clothes off of me.

First, he rips off my shirt and grabs at my chest. I push his hands off of me but he slaps me and growls.

"You will let me do what I want."

He then rips off my pants and underwear, him violating my whole body both mentally and physically. Tears stream out of my eyes as I try to stop him from ruining my innocence. He got fed up with my struggling and tied my hands and feet to the bed as he finished what he started.

After what felt like an eternity in hell, he got up and spit on my shaking body, growling out,

"Worthless."

He left the room and I started crying even more. After a few minutes, Louis had come into the room and rushed over to me.

"I'm so sorry!! I couldn't do anything to stop him!!"

He untied my hands and feet so gentle, you would think he was dealing with delicate glass. In this case, I guess he was.