Part 10

My eyes grew wide as I finally comprehended what Louis had said.

"Wait, what?!"

His grin grew wider if even possible.

"I said, 'let's get out of here.'"

I sigh and lower my voice.

"We can't. Not while they're here anyway..."

Louis just laughed.

"They're not."

My head snapped up.

"What?"

Louis let out a giggle.

"They're not here. They'll be gone for a few hours so we could be long gone by the time they get back."

The biggest smile found its way onto my face as the one question in my mind slipped out of my mouth.

"So, how are we getting out of here?"

He dangles keys that I didn't even know he was holding in my face and looked at me like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"We drive."

I laugh and roll my eyes.

"Then let's go. I want to be far away from this place as soon as possible."

He laughs loudly as he grabs my hand and starts running up the stairs and out what i would guess is the front door.

I look around once I'm outside and see that the house is in the middle of a forest, barricaded with hundreds of trees of all sizes.

  There are two trails heading away from the house, one big enough for people to walk down, and another big enough for cars to drive up and down.

  Louis had stopped walking infront of a car with a cover over it.

"This... This is my baby."

He pulls off the cover to reveal a light blue convertible mustang with red and yellow flames painted from the front tires to the back of the car.

My eyes widen as I look at my dream car, right in front of my eyes.

"Can I drive it?!?!"

Louis smirked.

"Uh, no. First, we have to get some real food for you."

He laughs as I pout while getting into the car.

"Fine. But I am SO driving it sooner or later!"