Part 8

After Louis untied me, I curled up into a ball and cried even more. Louis reached over and pulled me into his lap, ignoring my nakedness. He pet my hair and whispered to calm me down.

"Shh. Its okay now. Shh... Listen to my breathing.... let it calm you."

After spending about ten minutes in that position, I calmed down enough for Louis to be able to talk to me, even though he's talking to me like I'm a child.

"Rob left earlier, do you want to take a shower?"

I nod vigorously but then stop and croak out,

"I don't have any clothes..."

Louis looks around to see my ripped clothes everywhere.

"You can wear my clothes then. Okay?"

I softly nod as Louis picks me up and carries me to the bathroom, which was across the hallway, and sets me down on the toilet.

"I'm going to get some clothes. Start your shower and I'll be right back."

I softly nod as he leaves; then climb into the shower, washing and scrubbing until the water becomes ice cold. I step out of the shower to find clothes and a towel neatly set on the counter.

After drying myself off I get dressed and surprisingly, Louis clothes fit better than I expected. A knock on the door made me jump as Louis spoke out.

"Are you dressed? I need to take you back downstairs before Rob comes back."

I shiver at the mention of his name.

"Uh, yea."

Louis slowly opens the door and smiles softly when he sees me.

"You look cute in my clothes."

I blush at his comment and softly speak.

"Can you just take me downstairs? I'm tired."

He nods.

"Of course, love."

He grabs my hand and leads me down to the basement. I look up to see that the chair I was tied up to wasn't there anymore, but instead a mattress.

I lay down on the bed and look up to Louis as he looks at me awkwardly.

"Well..... goodnight then..."

He turns to leave.

"Louis, wait!"

He turns around, confused.

"Yes?"

"Can you stay with me? I'm scared.."

He smiles softly.

"Sure.."