Crossroads

There will be time where people will abandon you over stupid shit.
It's gonna happen.
"We'll always be there for you." Line is sometimes not fully executed.
When you grow and change so will other people.
Maybe it wasn't intentional.
Maybe it was just distance.
Maybe you said something and that one thing is what made them not want to ever talk to you again.
You know what if you guys grow distance then that means you're growing and improving.
Even if you feel you were in the wrong it still means you're growing.
Stubbornness is what makes us grow and what hinders us.
There is nothing wrong with walking away.

Crossroads on religion can also be a thing. 

I came across crossroad in senior year of high school. It was so difficult to overcome such demeaning ideals. 

'What if I'm wrong?'

That question hanged over my head and my relatives (who half were Mormon and the other half were radical Christians). 

'What if I'm wrong? What if I end up in hell? What if I just gonna burn for the rest of eternity?'

Well what if my family was wrong?

What if the religion that the majority of the population follow is wrong?

What if we can just be ourselves? 

Why can't we be okay with being wrong?

If I am wrong I will suffer the consequences and I will gladly be doing it knowing that I decided to be myself and happy then unsure and paranoid. 

It will come to time. 

Love yourself.

I apologize if my 'rant' 2 chapter ago was a bit much.

I guess when you write about something your are passionate about it can get carried away.

So Love yourself

If you have any questions about anything you guys are welcomed to message me.

Next time I'll talk about a deity that has been brought to my attention for a while and helped me through some difficult times.