So

I need to explain something about my spiritual journey at this point because I need to be clear with things to my fellow readers.

This semester of college is a bit stressful because all I did was write

All the time.

I am a creative writing major and yes that shouldn't hinder me from trying to do stuff but at the same time I had a hard time writing here because that is all I did was write. I was so exhausted that I had to give myself a mental break from the computer sometimes.

I wrote poetry and short fiction pieces.

Unfortunately because I want to actually publish them at a publishing place they will not be posted here.

Now with that aside, There is something important I need to tell you.

I am no longer a witch in the sense of identity.

I have been for quite sometime.

The reason for this is because I have had a hard time being fully dedicated or at the state of dedication that I want to be and I rather not half-ass something as powerful and dedicated as this.

Also my father found my tarot cards in my room and wanted to burn them.

He didn't thankfully but he threw that to me along with my bowl for smoking pot and told me to get them out of the house. They are back in the house because I don't want to be caught with a bowl at the dorms.

Plus they are my tarots and that is my room and I am 21 and I decide what is in my room or not.

I am staying with a co-worker during the summer.

Because I cannot stand my family. 

I also have more things to share but I feel like I need to close this story soon.

I will have a story like this and believe me this will not be the complete end of My Spiritual Journey because trust me it will never end.