1 | derek

Natalia was standing in her father's office with Scott and Stiles, trying to explain what had happened to Derek Hale

Natalia was standing in her father's office with Scott and Stiles, trying to explain what had happened to Derek Hale. Stiles had hugged her so tightly when he first saw her that she was sure she would have bruises. She really had missed her brother.

"I want you to be honest with me. Absolutely and completely honest with me. Have you been time travelling?" Scott and Stiles looked at Noah like he had grown a second head. Natalia stood behind them, laughing at her old man. "Because if time travelling is real, I'm done, I'm out. You're gonna be driving me to Eichen House," Noah continued.

"We found him like that," Scott explained.

"Where? Swimming in the Fountain of Youth?"

"No, we found him in a tomb covered in wolfsbane in an Azec Temple in Mexico, in the middle of a town that was destroyed by an earthquake," Stiles spoke sheepishly. From the look that Scott gave him, Natalia knew Stiles said things he shouldn't have said.

"You told me you were camping?" Noah exclaimed.

"Yeah, we were. In Mexico," Stiles replied.

"Derek has been aged backwards, he doesn't remember anything," Scott explained. That wasn't true, considering he could remember Natalia but clearly the two idiots did not know that. Natalia wondered what mess they had gotten themselves tangled up in. She knew Scott was a werewolf but he didn't know what she was as she was able to mask her scent.

"We just need to talk to him."

"Well, so far he isn't talking to anybody," Noah sighed.

"He'll talk to me," Natalia spoke. All three men looked at her, completely forgetting that she was in the room.

Both boys wondered if she knew that Derek was a werewolf.

"Why would I go anywhere with you?" Derek asked Scott. Natalia sighed in frustration. Both boys had asked her to stay out of it, which didn't make any sense as she knew Derek and could help.

"There was an accident. You lost some memory but we can help you get it back," Scott explained.

"How much longer?" Derek questioned.

"A lot but you can trust us," Scott tried to reassure him. Scott flashed his eyes to Derek, hoping he would understand but didn't think he would just blurt it out.

"You're an Alpha," Derek stated. Both boys looked at Natalia in shock, and they didn't think she would know. Natalia was annoyed with the fact that they weren't getting anywhere and Derek was already scared.

"Look, Derek. A lot has happened and I know you don't understand what is going on. I don't even know if you remember me but trust me. We want to help you. If you can't trust them, trust me. I know you. And I know you're still having trouble with the full moon. You're my best friend and I want to help. You almost tore apart two Deputy's and I know you're scared," Natalia smiled reassuringly.

Both Scott and Stiles looked at her in shock. Neither of them knew that she was friends with Derek or knew that he was a werewolf. However, now she also knew that Scott was an Alpha. Stiles had tried to keep her out of the supernatural world, guess he couldn't do that anymore.

 Stiles had tried to keep her out of the supernatural world, guess he couldn't do that anymore

Stiles and Natalia pulled up at Scott's house with Derek. The young Hale didn't trust Stiles one bit but he did trust Natalia and she was the only reason he agreed to follow them.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you," Stiles sighed softly.

Natalia laughed softly, "I don't blame you, Stiles. After everything you had just told me, I can understand why. You have been through a lot and you were only trying to protect me. We all have our secrets so I get it. Don't blame yourself for wanting to keep me out of it all. Besides, if you had told me sooner, I would have come running to help and I know that's not what you wanted."

Stiles had called Scott to get an update on his conversation with Peter when Natalia got worried. She couldn't feel Derek's presence in the house. "No he's fine. He's in your bedroom. To be honest I'm starting to miss the old Derek. You actually think that Kate is going to find him," she heard Stiles say.

Said boy, soon went quite. She followed him upstairs to find that Derek had gone with Kate jumping out the window. Kate looked at Natalia and smirked. The brunette had always hated the hunter.

"You might be right," Stiles spoke.

They followed Derek and Kate to the school

They followed Derek and Kate to the school. When they arrived, Scott, Kira and Malia were on the ground injured. Berserkers, Natalia thought, always hated those. Natalia moved to help them as Derek came out of nowhere. He began fighting the Berserkers and was a slowly shifting back to his adult self. Soon they heard a loud screech and the Berserkers took off, probably following Kate. Natalia helped them up as Derek turned around slowly.

"Derek?" Scott asked in shock. Derek faced him and his eyes flashed yellow. Natalia walked up to him, hugging him as he wrapped his arms around her. She knew that the three teenagers were shocked at the affection towards each other.

"It's good to have you back, Hale."

"Likewise, Stilinski."

"I can't say I didn't miss you," Natalia grinned.

"I know I didn't miss you," Derek smirked.

Natalia pouted playfully, "Rude."

Derek laughed slightly, "It's good to have you back, little one."

Natalia smiled, "It's good to be back."