4 | cypher

After her date with Jordan, the two had gotten closer

After her date with Jordan, the two had gotten closer. He was made for her but she was glad that he liked her just the way she was. He was sweet, caring and protective. However, after Lydia had managed to decipher the first part of the Deadpool, she worried she might be on it as well. Beacon Hills was full of supernatural creatures and she just happened to be one. She wasn't ready for the Pack to know, especially her father and brother and she wasn't ready to bring Jordan into this world. She cared about him too much to do this to him. Noah had asked her to join him at the Sheriff's Station with Scott and Stiles as they had something important to tell him.

"So the Walcott's were the first. At least the first we know about. Four murders. Sean, his brother and their parents. They were killed by a professional assassin called The Mute. Weapon of choice, a military tomahawk. But then The Mute was killed by Peter Hale after he tried to kill Derek with a claymore mine. Next was Demarco. He delivered a keg to Lydia's lake house and got decapitated outside his car. And then, last night, 23-year old Carrie Hudson," Stiles explained.

"It's a deadpool. A hit list of supernatural creatures. This is only part of it. The rest still has to be decoded," Scott explained as he presented them the list. Natalia frowned, knowing friends and family were on that list. She was just grateful that her father and brother were both human.

"Who found this list?"

"Lydia," Stiles spoke. Natalia smiled, knowing her brother was still in love with the redhead. She cared about Malia but Stiles was always going to love Lydia.

"How?"

"She wrote it. Actually, she transcribed it, without realising it," Stiles explained when they looked at him confused.

"Banshee?"

"Banshee."

"Alright what are these numbers next to the names?" Natalia questioned. The amounts seemed to vary.

"We're getting to that. First you need to know that the code was broken with a cypher key."

"You mean like a key word?"

"Actually it was a name?"

"Allison," both Scott and Natalia whispered. However, Scott was the only one that heard her and from the look she gave him, didn't press the matter further. Her father and Stiles looked at him with sympathy, knowing how much she meant to him.

"Her name broke a third of the list."

"And now we think there's two other cypher keys."

"Which will give us the rest of the names. Okay. So how do we get the cypher keys?" Noah asked.

"Same way we got the code. Lydia."

"She has been at the lake house all weekend trying to find the other two key words."

"You didn't know about Demarco or Carrie, right? And what about these other two names on the list? Kayleen Bettcher and Elias Town. They werewolves too?" Natalia asked.

"I don't know."

"How do you know how many there are? Is there some kind of limit?"

"Yes. The numbers add up to 117 after we decode the names."

"117 what?"

"117 million. Stolen from the Hale vault to finance these murders."

"Someone who wants all supernatural creatures in Beacon Hills dead."

"What I don't understand is, how did the new assassin know that Demarco was going to be at the lake house?"

"Everyone knows he deliveres kegs to teenagers for a little extra cash."

"So whoever ordered that keg, killed Demarco."

"Someone at the party."

"A student."

After their conversation with Meredith, Lydia and Natalia tried to figure out the second cypher key

After their conversation with Meredith, Lydia and Natalia tried to figure out the second cypher key. Jordan didn't want her anywhere near Meredith but they had no choice. He needed to trust her and despite the fact that Meredith creeped him out as long as she stood next to him, he tolerated it. They were currently cooped up in her fathers office while he and Jordan took care of Meredith. She and Lydia were currently sat down while Malia paced. They could hear her scrunch up the piece of paper with the number on.

"What if it's like Algebra?"

"What do you mean?" Lydia asked and both women looked at Malia. Malia moved to turn around the telephone.

"What if the numbers are actually letters?" Natalia grabbed a piece of paper and wrote the alphabet before circling the letter that counteracted the numbers. Her eyes widened in shock when she realises who's name it was as did Lydia. Lydia grabbed her laptop and out in the cypher key and soon enough a whole list of names appeared.

Natalia froze when she saw whose name was on the bottom of the list. How? Did he know what he was? Why was he on the list? He had given no indication that he was a supernatural creatures. Maybe he didn't even know himself. Suddenly Lydia shut the laptop and looked at her as the door opened.

"Sorry, I was just seeing if you guys were okay. Do you need a ride home?" Jordan asked. Natalia knew that he felt her distress hence why his eyes landed on her the moment he opened the door and refused to haze away. She don't speak but looked at him.

"No we'll be fine," Lydia spoke for them. Jordan nodded before giving Natalia a last glance and walking out the door. She was scared for him. She needed him and he wanted nothing more than to comfort her but couldn't. She wanted to tell him and everyone the truth but she was scared about the consequences. However, right now, she needed to figure out what Jordan Parrish was.

The truth was about to be revealed a lot sooner than she wanted and she was terrified.